09-13-12, 01:40 PM   #1
robinc4076
A Defias Bandit
Thank you!

I'm not sure how to reach the developers for Carbonite Addon, hopefully this will reach them. Thank you, thank you, thank you for updating to MoP! I rely on this addon to be able to play the game. I also didn't know that the developers are hobbyists and working on this in their spare time. I have donated again and will continue to do so! Thanks again!

09-15-12, 09:28 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I would also like to add my thanks to fataal and Haavok. I understand the pressures of life, and how "spare time" can become extremely scarce.

If having a happy family and a good life means that you simply don't have the time to work on an addon for a PC game, then I say: Have at it! Have a good life! It's just too short not to enjoy it while you can.

Thanks for the time you have been able able to give. I, for one, appreciate it.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 09-15-12 at 09:28 PM. Reason: Spelling.

09-16-12, 07:15 AM   #3
Entropyutd
A Murloc Raider
I'd like to add my thanks to you guys too.

I'd also like to say that it only takes a minute to post an update and whether or not you are able to get out an update in time for a major patch.
The way you guys responded to Rythal was pretty crappy, His actions no doubt prevented a lot of users just abandoning this addon.

So please take heed, step up your game in terms of basic communication, or hand over the reins/recruit somebody who is willing to continue this amazing piece of work.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Thank you!