10-28-08, 08:34 AM   #1
Aequi
A Cyclonian
UnitFrames for Threat targets ????

Most people know an addon for unitframes (pitbull, Xperl, DuF).

I'd like to have a "unitframe" for all the targets currently engaged with the group/raid, Primarily because mouseover-click or tabbing to target something is inefficient in my humble opinion.

I actually wanted this since i started playing, but never found an addon that does that. A friend of mine showed me this thread on the Diamond Threatmeter addon (a user tries to explain):

Originally posted by forty2j
Overview: Shows all mobs in the fight (with raid icons), your threat vs. the tank (or nice and red if you have aggro), and who #2 aggro is.
Shouldn't it be possible to create a "unitframe bar" with all the targets that the group/raid has threat on? I'v hear a rumor that a group/raid-member doesn't recieve threat information if he doesn't have threat on a mob himself, but that could be solve using a communication lib - like LibHealComm or similar?

Once you have a list of units, all kinds of additional addon features would be possible... or what does the expects say?

Last edited by Aequi : 10-28-08 at 08:37 AM.
10-28-08, 09:18 AM   #2
Duugu
Premium Member

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Like this?
10-29-08, 08:39 AM   #3
Aequi
A Cyclonian
So someone has tried it, cool...
Wonder if i could get Xperl people to make something like that.
...With Health/mana and target like a normal unitframe.

Thanks!
10-29-08, 10:08 AM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
You can't get that information unless someone in your group/raid is targeting the mob.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » UnitFrames for Threat targets ????