07-17-12, 01:26 PM   #1
mikenowo
An Aku'mai Servant
List quests NOT done/completed in a given zone

Is there a way in Carbonite to list quests NOT done/completed in a given zone? I see an option to list completed ones but not ones that have not been done yet in a given zone. The addon "Everyquest" used to do this with filters, wondering if the same can be in Carbonite.

07-17-12, 02:18 PM   #2
Nimhfree
A Frostmaul Preserver
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by mikenowo View Post
Is there a way in Carbonite to list quests NOT done/completed in a given zone? I see an option to list completed ones but not ones that have not been done yet in a given zone. The addon "Everyquest" used to do this with filters, wondering if the same can be in Carbonite.
I wrote the addons Wholly and Grail to do just this. However, you should not use Carbonite and Wholly together as Carbonite is a poor citizen with regard to using the Blizzard map and makes Wholly do tons of work it should not have to do.

07-17-12, 05:35 PM   #3
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by mikenowo View Post
If you use the Carbonite quest log, you can see what quests you have completed in the zone you are currently in by opening the "History" tab along the bottom. You can then correlate that with the quests available on the "Database" tab (that shows you the Carbonite quest data base for that zone) to see which quests you have yet to complete.

I think that if you complete a quest, it no longer is listed in the "Database" tab, but I'm not positive about that. I know the quests I've completed on the character I'm on to check this are no longer listed in that characters' "Database" tab.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » List quests NOT done/completed in a given zone