01-13-11, 12:03 PM   #1
Cerranos
A Cyclonian

Recount (dmg data)...

For 'Recount' ...I was wondering if there is a way to turn off the total dmg done? I've seen UI screens where, I don't know whether or not it's Recount, but only the dps per second is displayed - not the percentages, and not the total dmg done.

I've double checked Recount's config options, but nothing allows me to do this. Or, are people using a different mod for their dmg meters?
01-13-11, 12:29 PM   #2
Taryble
A Molten Giant

There's an option somewhere in the config that says "Show Total Bar" - that's the one you want. It's in the normal recount config, I do know that, instead of the interface/addons section.
01-13-11, 01:30 PM   #3
Cerranos
A Cyclonian

Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
There's an option somewhere in the config that says "Show Total Bar" - that's the one you want. It's in the normal recount config, I do know that, instead of the interface/addons section.
Thank you, Taryble... but what I was referring to, is the total dmg done per player (where it displays total amount of dmg done, dps per second, and total percentage of the player's dmg done). I'm only able to choose whether or not to show rank number, dmg per sec, or percentage.

I apologize if I made it confusing initially.
01-13-11, 01:51 PM   #4
Taryble
A Molten Giant

Right click on the "Damage Done" word on the "Recount" window, and choose "DPS", then remove the "Percent" checkmark from the "Appearance" section of the config.

This will show "<Charactername> <DPS>" as the only things on each line.

Last edited by Taryble : 01-13-11 at 01:51 PM. Reason: Removal of DPS vs. Damage Done comments

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Recount (dmg data)...