09-26-12, 03:04 PM   #21
ozzies
A Defias Bandit
Questing in Panada is getting hard getting lost all all the ? and X are not showing up I love Carbonite because of the Maps and the quest finder

09-26-12, 05:16 PM   #22
diamondandy
A Kobold Labourer
I'm finding that half the quests ain't in the database, got some that are not able to be loaded on Carbonite

And the area ones are just an X on the map instead of the area it's around.

Is there anyway to actually record / log where I go for my quests (like kill 10 whatever) and send it to someone so they can add it to the maps in future?

09-26-12, 06:01 PM   #23
Ozzma
A Kobold Labourer
minimap

I noticed in the indoor areas that there is a huge black spot covering the map
surrounding my toon.

the only way that I was able to get it to go away while in indoor areas was to go into
options>map minimap>check Minimap docks always
although I have Dock minimap docks when in indoor areas checked

it makes it difficult to see the quests and other nods when I have the minimap docks always checked because they do not show up on the minimap when that is checked.
if there is something I need to cheng in my settings please let me know

Thank you so much for all the hard work you developers do

I love this addon most of all

09-26-12, 09:07 PM   #24
JimJoBlue
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Unrelated to the maps but the nodes I have mined are not being remembered....

09-27-12, 07:39 AM   #25
bigsleepy121
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
i am having the same issue with a lot of the quest no showing up

09-27-12, 09:13 AM   #26
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Really wonder why quests are not tracking for you folks even more now, I've now done 3 full zones of pandaria using nothing but carbonite and only once did it say it couldn't find it in the database.

I do know the above speculation is right and if your not in the zone the quest is located in that 100% triggers it saying it doesn't know it, but if your in the zone and actively working on it there should be no issue's.

----

Carbonite just pulled all donation links, so while no word yet I'm expecting we'll be hearing an announcement regarding it soon. Not that it'll help us get quest tracking fixed any faster

09-27-12, 09:20 AM   #27
jarda128
A Cyclonian
deleted because already answered on rythal.com

Last edited by jarda128 : 09-27-12 at 09:34 AM.

09-27-12, 09:38 AM   #28
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Originally Posted by jarda128 View Post
i want asking about one thing,why is on carbonite map shown for multiple spawn location just one dot ...
Is that because carbonite has not data about quests objectives ? so it use blizzard data ?
when will carbonite use colored area not just dot ?
yes, it's showing the dot from the main map, to show blobs that infomation would need to be added. as for When carbonite will do it, I don't know the answer to that. We are behind in having quests in the database since the creators were not in the beta, and up until 4 days ago I was unwilling to touch any part of carbonite that required bytecode.

09-27-12, 10:35 AM   #29
jarda128
A Cyclonian
im not sure about that but it seems when quest has not direct objective to track.Main goal of quest is only go somewhere to someone ...it show message about quest is not in database ...
but when use blizzard tracker it is quest to be nessasary in database
PS: maybe not on alla quest but at least on two quest i notice that
PS2:as i leveling in pandaria i found two another quest which does same thing so ii wrote ...
so ithink i m right

Last edited by jarda128 : 09-27-12 at 10:55 AM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Call for help!