03-08-07, 09:59 AM   #21
PathMaster
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Personally as a plan so far its way too crowded. The final product may not be. I run at a fairly low rez of 1152, so I want as much screen as possible. I also like more screen real estate so I prefer small UIs. Just my opinion.
03-08-07, 11:00 AM   #22
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by PathMaster
Personally as a plan so far its way too crowded. The final product may not be. I run at a fairly low rez of 1152, so I want as much screen as possible. I also like more screen real estate so I prefer small UIs. Just my opinion.
/agree

But also as Path may have said, it may not seem so crowded once you get everything on the screen.... You can't really tell what something's going to look like the way you're planning it out. You just need to get in the game and move things around, fiddle with alphas, colors, sizes, etc.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

03-10-07, 02:33 AM   #23
Xanithon
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Lol... How about 40 Locks running Naxx DoTing every mob they face up against... Thats when it'd get crowded. My laptop is getting fixed due to some screen problems, so all i can do right now is show you guys a few basic images. But once I get everything back, some Screenies will come back.

04-12-07, 05:26 AM   #24
darko265
A Cyclonian

i like it although most my attention was on your char as i'm still lvl 25 on my paladin after playing WoW for over 5 months lol...i like ur UI very much tho

i still such a low lvl

Withren is my main now because i give up on characters very easy but it's just i found tirant boring as a paladin (i'm sure some people think they're great but they're not for everybody)

I now love hunters

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Class Discussions » My New UI