10-04-12, 03:57 AM   #1
TC X0 Lt 0X
A Kobold Labourer
Character arrow off center.

I am currently using the latest version of Carbonite, and I am having a problem where my characters arrow on the map will be off center from my character actual location.
For instance, when standing on the Serpent Spine between the Valley of Four Winds and the Dread Wastes, my characters arrow appears on the Dread Wastes side of the wall instead of on the wall itself.

However when I mouseover the map it centers to where it should be.

I am not sure if this is a legitimate bug or that I just have missed up settings, but this has never happened to me before, and I am not seeing anything in my settings that would cause this as far as I know.

10-04-12, 06:35 AM   #2
JimJoBlue
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I am experiencing this also, but I know why it is happening.

The area you are describing is "between maps" and when Rythal did his fix he didn't have mop to test it with.
He also treated the Vale of Eternal Blossoms as a city, when in fact it is like a mini dungeon or sub area.

Now that the source has been released, I recommend making the best of it and waiting for the next version of carb...

I can see many fixes coming in the near future.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Character arrow off center.