09-10-13, 04:18 PM   #2721
Scyntt
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
So I just upgraded for 5.4 after not doing so since a little after 5.3. I'm wondering if there is a way to have the cast bars back to the vertical style instead of the horizontal style? I'm asking because how they are now it's hard for me to keep track of DoTs. Or really know what the target is casting, and when. This isn't a slight agienst the new layout, it just dosen't work for me, personally.
Thanks.

09-10-13, 04:40 PM   #2722
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Bizzarre View Post
Hi Nib,

I've just done a fresh install of version 8.0 r16 and it seems as the blizzard frames are not using custom skinned anymore. Like character screen, dungeon finder etc.
Everything's skinned properly on my end.

Originally Posted by Scyntt View Post
So I just upgraded for 5.4 after not doing so since a little after 5.3. I'm wondering if there is a way to have the cast bars back to the vertical style instead of the horizontal style? I'm asking because how they are now it's hard for me to keep track of DoTs. Or really know what the target is casting, and when. This isn't a slight agienst the new layout, it just dosen't work for me, personally.
Thanks.
You'd have to disable the RealUI castbar/aura tracking modules and install IceHUD.
IceHUD install instructions

09-11-13, 02:14 AM   #2723
Guruthos
A Defias Bandit
Tooltip Inventory Count

Hi, I am in love with Realui, thank you very much for maintaining it. The last version I had installed had an inventory count listing for each character on your account on item tooltips. I am not sure if this was built in to Realui or if I had installed something additional, but I think it was built in. I am looking for the same feature in the newest version. Can this be enabled?

09-11-13, 02:32 AM   #2724
dodgerslim
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I was bored and hacked the code in to show Timeless Coin in the Currency tooltip. It wasn't hard at all...but should I share this somewhere? I've never used Git or anything so uhhh

PS: OHNOZ you know who I play now!

Originally Posted by Guruthos View Post
Hi, I am in love with Realui, thank you very much for maintaining it. The last version I had installed had an inventory count listing for each character on your account on item tooltips. I am not sure if this was built in to Realui or if I had installed something additional, but I think it was built in. I am looking for the same feature in the newest version. Can this be enabled?
I don't think this has ever been included in RealUI, unless there was a different bag addon at some point. Try Bagnon.

09-11-13, 05:02 AM   #2725
Leishmania
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by dodgerslim View Post
I was bored and hacked the code in to show Timeless Coin in the Currency tooltip. It wasn't hard at all...but should I share this somewhere? I've never used Git or anything so uhhh
This is a great idea but would rather see the Warforged Seals instead...both would be incredible.

Thanks for all your hard work Nib!

09-11-13, 08:46 AM   #2726
vaizard
An Aku'mai Servant

I don't think this has ever been included in RealUI, unless there was a different bag addon at some point. Try Bagnon.
Hi dodgerslim!

I'm try to do the same thing but also with warforged. Can u pass the code/where u have changed? I have access on the guihub and can put it on realui.

Regards!

09-11-13, 10:21 AM   #2727
soulesschild
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by Leishmania View Post
This is a great idea but would rather see the Warforged Seals instead...both would be incredible.

I'll see if I can get this in so Nibs can work on the harder stuff

09-11-13, 10:48 AM   #2728
ali3n8
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I have a very weird issue. Anytime an item is looted in a instance group I am no longer able to target or loot with my mouse. This also includes movement. I usually have to relog to fix it. This only happens in dungeons and raids.

09-11-13, 02:00 PM   #2729
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
Exclamation

Here's an idea for the currency display that I think would be both cleaner and future resistant.

The default UI has the ability to show three non-gold currencies in the backpack. We could pickup on these and have them shown in addition to Gold, Valor Points, and Conquest Points. This will allow people to show the currencies they want, and hide the ones that are no longer relevant (e.g. Mogu Runes).

Last edited by Gethe : 09-11-13 at 02:02 PM.

09-11-13, 02:17 PM   #2730
vaizard
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Gethe View Post
Here's an idea for the currency display that I think would be both cleaner and future resistant.

The default UI has the ability to show three non-gold currencies in the backpack. We could pickup on these and have them shown in addition to Gold, Valor Points, and Conquest Points. This will allow people to show the currencies they want, and hide the ones that are no longer relevant (e.g. Mogu Runes).
It's the idea that I'm working on!

09-11-13, 10:18 PM   #2731
dodgerslim
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Leishmania View Post

Originally Posted by vaizard View Post
Hi dodgerslim!

I'm try to do the same thing but also with warforged. Can u pass the code/where u have changed? I have access on the guihub and can put it on realui.

Regards!
Alright, how does this look?

I added Warforged, and changed the currency order to Gold -> Timeless -> Warforged.

09-11-13, 10:21 PM   #2732
vaizard
An Aku'mai Servant
Alright, how does this look?

I added Warforged, and changed the currency order to Gold -> Timeless -> Warforged.
it's nice! but I will try to not put it static. I mean try to get the config from the currency tab and get the currency marked one.

09-11-13, 10:45 PM   #2733
dodgerslim
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
@vaizard, I pushed the commit to the git myself

(Gotta learn somehow! Have at it.)

09-11-13, 10:50 PM   #2734
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

@vaizard, I pushed the commit to the git myself

(Gotta learn somehow! Have at it.)
Looks good Added a comment about localizations to the commit.

09-11-13, 11:32 PM   #2735
dodgerslim
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Looks good Added a comment about localizations to the commit.
Yep, forgot about that. Should be fixed as well!

09-11-13, 11:33 PM   #2736
dragonrealms
An Aku'mai Servant
So it says not to update Grid2, but the version that comes with RealUI is missing the raid debuffs for 5.4. Is there anyway to get those from the current, updated version?

09-11-13, 11:42 PM   #2737
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by dragonrealms View Post
So it says not to update Grid2, but the version that comes with RealUI is missing the raid debuffs for 5.4. Is there anyway to get those from the current, updated version?
You may update all Grid2 modules except the actual Grid2 folder. I'll make sure to update Grid2 for 5.4 in next update.

09-12-13, 12:08 AM   #2738
Guruthos
A Defias Bandit

I must have been blind. BagSync is listed as an optional addon on the Realui page and this does exactly what I want. /bonk

09-12-13, 06:57 AM   #2739
vaizard
An Aku'mai Servant
Yep, forgot about that. Should be fixed as well!
UHUUUUUUUU I'll take a look and learn

09-12-13, 09:05 AM   #2740
vaizard
An Aku'mai Servant
@dodgerslim
Hey dude! I got you code and now I make it to work Dynamcis! I'm Tuning and make a better code but take a look

Last edited by vaizard : 09-12-13 at 09:09 AM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI