12-07-10, 11:33 AM   #1
KulganDS
A Defias Bandit
New Mining Nodes Not Showing Up

I logged into the game this morning and just did a little farming (unfortunately, I had to work). I noticed that the nodes I mined weren't showing up on my minimap. Are the icons just not in their yet or is this going to be patched maybe? Just wondering. Thanks.

12-07-10, 12:27 PM   #2
Xenthal
A Kobold Labourer
There is no Data Base yet for the Cata stuff..

12-08-10, 04:25 AM   #3
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Adding recording of the new mine and herb nodes is on my todo list. I should have it in the next version.

12-08-10, 10:29 AM   #4
KulganDS
A Defias Bandit
Thanks for the heads up. Looking forward to the next release. Eta, by chance?

12-16-10, 07:28 AM   #5
adracamas
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Similar issue

I have a similar issue but none of the nodes are showing up ( vanilla through WotLK ) New nodes that I mine/pick DO pop up tho. (though i am not sure if they stay)

12-16-10, 09:51 AM   #6
Kathan
An Aku'mai Servant
Working as intended. The gathering node database hasn't been updated yet, but it should be remembering nodes you mine/herb yourself. (not sure if it remembers it if it's on your minimap, but say someone else grabs it before you do)

As a temp work around, Gathermate2 with it's database, Routes, and TomTom can emulate Carbonite farming awesomeness. It's not as user friendly though and Routes can just get plain wierd. I'm also fairly certian Gathermate2's database has no Mount Hyjal nodes. (at least it didn't for me)

The work around just didn't cut it for me, it felt clunky and hacked together, so I'm waiting for the Carbonite database update. Also, you had to have the minimap un-integrated from Carbonites map, which is just a big turnoff for me.

Last edited by Kathan : 12-16-10 at 09:53 AM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » New Mining Nodes Not Showing Up