11-07-08, 01:34 AM   #1
Narune
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

RecipeKnown replacement / update

Since 3.0 I've been able to find replacements, or upgrades for pretty much everything I used to have with the exception of RecipeKnown. It colourizes the icon of items at the vendors and in the AH that your character already knows. I miss it very much. Does anyone know of a replacement, or somewhere there is an update for it? I can't seem to find one.

11-07-08, 01:37 AM   #2
FrankN
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by Narune View Post
Since 3.0 I've been able to find replacements, or upgrades for pretty much everything I used to have with the exception of RecipeKnown. It colourizes the icon of items at the vendors and in the AH that your character already knows. I miss it very much. Does anyone know of a replacement, or somewhere there is an update for it? I can't seem to find one.
I use Recipe Book
11-07-08, 03:39 AM   #3
Narune
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

RecipeBook seems to be pretty buggy atm. Maybe I'll give it another try once all the issues get worked out. Thanks for the suggestion though. Recipe book is a bit more complicated than I really need, but I think it will eventually do the trick.

11-07-08, 08:06 AM   #4
FrankN
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by Narune View Post
RecipeBook seems to be pretty buggy atm. Maybe I'll give it another try once all the issues get worked out. Thanks for the suggestion though. Recipe book is a bit more complicated than I really need, but I think it will eventually do the trick.

Works fine for me and no bugs that far. What is wrong for you?
11-07-08, 05:14 PM   #5
Narune
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Perhaps it was just because of it being the new alpha version, but it wasn't working much at all. It was even showing different filtering for the same items in the AH (as in right next to each other they'd be different colours) and it showed most hings as reed whether I knew them or not. I decided to try the Wowace mod ProfessionBook, and it seems to do the trick well enough. It doesn't seem cover vendors atm, but works great in the AH.

11-08-08, 10:08 AM   #6
Narune
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

RecipeKnown has been updated now (and works great again), and the Author is planning to do a complete rewrite. Good times!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » RecipeKnown replacement / update