03-13-07, 04:18 PM   #1
Wyveryx
A Murloc Raider

Question serenity is driving me insane...save me

OK so here's the skinny...after the problem with having the corruption of the sperical serenity from curse by the wowace version, i thought I would try and figure out what the wowace version does...
sofar the campaign has been a complete void and something of a headache maker...

here is pic of mod....it is the mod with bars to the left and right and center, the one with Marvin from hitch hiker's guide on it...

the author is wereHamster, atleast as far as I could tell from the TOC...

I just wanna know what the purpose of this mod is and how to configure it...

I have tried a variety of slash commands with no avail and can't seem to get any info from the LUA's...

PLEASE SAVE MY SANITY...
03-13-07, 05:07 PM   #2
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Well, I searched every .lua file in the ace version, there are no slash commands. Sorry to say, you may have to use the version from ui.worldofwar website.

I try to stay off that site because I have gotten spy ware and a key log from it.

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
03-13-07, 05:38 PM   #3
KyesaRRi
A Cyclonian

Originally Posted by Thargos
I try to stay off that site because I have gotten spy ware and a key log from it.
No Script should help in that situation, i never visit foreign pages without it activated.
https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/722/

"The difference between insanity and genius is measured only by success"
"I know I'm not dreaming now because i know what its like to be in a dream... Dreaming lets me know reality exists"
03-13-07, 06:48 PM   #4
Wyveryx
A Murloc Raider

thanks for the reply...it was not an unknown download...it's just that it is named the same and that is why it "replaced" the serenity folder, course I thought it was an update so...

Ne ways, since I am not worth a hill of beans when it comes to reading LUA, is there any information that you can give me about it?

what is it's purpose, and does it have any other use aside from cast bar and life bar and another bar which has no apparent function?

thanks again...
03-13-07, 07:26 PM   #5
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by KyesaRRi
No Script should help in that situation, i never visit foreign pages without it activated.
https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/722/

thanks for posting that, I completely forgot about this when I updated to firefox 2.0

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » serenity is driving me insane...save me