03-01-13, 01:44 PM   #1
Hellemose
A Defias Bandit
Actionbuttons vanish!

I just experienced today in Draktharon Keep on my alt, that at last boss when you get turned into a skeleton the actionbar/buttons for that phase are gone, the bar itself is there but no buttons, and they keep being gone after the encounter.

havent experienced it before and i have been using nUI+ for quite a while.

i have checked that im not by mistake are shifting the bar's so i know its not that

03-03-13, 04:56 PM   #2
spiel2001
nUI's Author

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Is there supposed to be a special action bar for this encounter?

nUI5 I presume and not nUI6?

What people don't get is that I am, ultimately, an artist at heart.
My brush has two colors, 1 and 0, and my canvas is made of silicon.

Official nUI Web Site: http://www.nUIaddon.com
Official nUI Support Forum: http://forums.nUIaddon.com
My day job: http://www.presidio.com/

03-04-13, 05:03 PM   #3
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Yes, at this point in the fight it changes you to a skeleton and replaces your action buttons with ones to suit the new form you have.

this is probably one of those times where it is not a vehicle but acts like one with special actions etc. Kinda like the Jade Cart quest ( is a vehicle but no special abilities to add ) and I think at least one other instance boss if memory serves.

I think you have to use the possessbar to make it work but its one of those hard to test scenarios. Unless I have a toon that can solo her way all the way through the instance to test it out rofl. I know pallys are good but i doubt my girl is quite that good .. even at 87.

03-04-13, 10:41 PM   #4
bollwerk
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Premium Member
I don't suppose this is the same or related to the "dismount" button missing or not working during cloud serpent race quests? (I just got to this quest line today)
Every time I do a new quest in the line, I have to do /nui rl to make the button re-appear.

03-11-13, 09:13 PM   #5
Blanckaert
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
A tip for when the dismount button does NOT work for you, if you have _NOT_ changed some of the Default Key Bindings....

If you press the '5' key ON the NUMPAD! not across the top, it will Dismount you....

~Slips back into the shadows~
Have fun, and remember WOW is just a game, for us to enjoy, and all the Addons we use.... remember the programmer is a human too, and MOST times, is doing this as a hobby, so give them time to have their life, so they can fix the addons, so we can have our WOW life.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Bug Reports » Actionbuttons vanish!