10-14-10, 08:00 AM   #1
CatfishKnight
A Theradrim Guardian

Hunter nui problems.

Hi Our Guru of Wow's best Ui.

When the icon to feed my pet turns yellow. it never turns back to green. I have to log out and log back in, then it is green and pet is happy. Also I check my pet info and it is green in there. Seems like it doesn't reset to green after feeding.

Also the bottom lower left bar is now cover over with the chat "say box".
I try to click on my previous icons and the Say command box opens over it for my to type in a say command. Also the friends info is to far to the left to seem them. I have to unlock the combat tab and pull it out of the lower left box onto the main screen to see all the options to the left of the box.

Thanks and keep up the good work.
well see if anyone else has the same problems in the forums.

Catfishknight

10-14-10, 08:12 AM   #2
alverian
A Cliff Giant

Originally Posted by CatfishKnight View Post
Hi Our Guru of Wow's best Ui.

When the icon to feed my pet turns yellow. it never turns back to green. I have to log out and log back in, then it is green and pet is happy. Also I check my pet info and it is green in there. Seems like it doesn't reset to green after feeding.

Also the bottom lower left bar is now cover over with the chat "say box".
I try to click on my previous icons and the Say command box opens over it for my to type in a say command. Also the friends info is to far to the left to seem them. I have to unlock the combat tab and pull it out of the lower left box onto the main screen to see all the options to the left of the box.

Thanks and keep up the good work.
well see if anyone else has the same problems in the forums.

Catfishknight
Also the bar that has the pet attack, follow, passive and so on is has the hunter aspects in it also and it is hanging outside the frames and will slide out to one side. If I use "nui movers" to fix the issue it will for a bit then right back to the way it was.

10-14-10, 09:58 PM   #3
spiel2001
nUI's Author

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The problem with the hunter pet feeder not working has been fixed and will be in the nUI 5.07.04 (Development) update -- I'm still working on the pet happiness indicator

What people don't get is that I am, ultimately, an artist at heart.
My brush has two colors, 1 and 0, and my canvas is made of silicon.

Official nUI Web Site: http://www.nUIaddon.com
Official nUI Support Forum: http://forums.nUIaddon.com
My day job: http://www.presidio.com/

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Bug Reports » Hunter nui problems.