10-13-10, 08:22 PM   #1
Kayilie
A Defias Bandit
NUI causeing Water graphic glich

So i deleted every addon interface folder, WFT file, and cache. trying to get this water image mirror glich to go away. first addon i installed was NUI+ (development) updated*
thought i would let you know see if you could maybe fix it, i love nUI and useing it is great so if this could get fixed would be compleatly wonderful

10-13-10, 08:38 PM   #2
Empusas
A Kobold Labourer
Agreed, I went through the same diagnostic and it is NUI that is the issue.

10-13-10, 08:44 PM   #3
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
nUI is not the issue. It's a known problem in the game caused by changing the viewport, and is listed as such over on the forums by one of the blizz employees.

10-13-10, 08:55 PM   #4
Kayilie
A Defias Bandit
soooooo how do i fix this if its not nUI causing it? being nUI was the only thing uploaded im not sure what exactly is going on..

10-13-10, 09:04 PM   #5
byteasc
A Cyclonian
Set your Water detail settings to Fair, for the time being.

The bug is that any modification of the Viewport (which nUI does, as do other UIs) will cause the water rendering to mess up.

10-13-10, 09:18 PM   #6
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Kayilie View Post
soooooo how do i fix this if its not nUI causing it? being nUI was the only thing uploaded im not sure what exactly is going on..

You can't, unfortunately. Blizzard has to fix this one.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Bug Reports » NUI causeing Water graphic glich