10-15-10, 10:47 PM   #1
Whattamattau
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

selecting 5, 5heroic, 10 & 25

i am sure this bug goes right along with the cant right click on self (of much of anything else). and i'm sure this will clear up at the same time... but in the mean time

anyone know of a fix to select 5man heroic.... i want to go farm my bird mount in settek halls but cant select 5man heroic....

for now i'll just go sift through the other posts onthe right click bit and see if i find anything useful

10-16-10, 02:13 AM   #2
Solgath
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

stupid question maybe, but do u have the key to do the heroic versions of BC dungeons?

10-16-10, 10:23 AM   #3
Whattamattau
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by Solgath View Post
stupid question maybe, but do u have the key to do the heroic versions of BC dungeons?
yes... and being able to select the diff. of the encounter has nothing to do with if you have a key or not.....

right click on your pic (with nui disabled) and you can pick different difficulty settings for 5 man or 5 heroic... and switch between 10 and 25 man raid.....

with nui enabled you cant right click and get that menu right now... i know there is a script to bypas the no right click problem for leaving a group but none that i can find other then using the addon control panel addon to disable nui, reload the ui, pick the 5man difficulty i want then re-enable nui through the addon control panel and the reload the ui again

10-16-10, 08:08 PM   #4
Solgath
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

well not sure whats going on there, i'm using the 2nd latest issue of nUI and have no issues right clicking.... could always try rolling back ur version

10-16-10, 08:18 PM   #5
whereswaldo
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Yes it is related to the other issues with right clicking. Here is a temp fix until Scott has a chance to push out a new release.

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...8&postcount=12

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Bug Reports » selecting 5, 5heroic, 10 & 25