04-05-05, 10:44 AM   #1
Humba
A Murloc Raider
Custom size on Hp/mana bars(party)

My eyes has got weak over the last years so I would love to see
larger hp/mana bars for party... since ITS HARD TO BE HEALER^^ w/o seeing the hp/mana bar lol

I have kinda search everywere and the closest I have got is perl mod since that one is the only that easy shows the bars with he hp/mana while the bar easy can be seen under^^

all the others are kinda... faded into each other or small ... or something ^^
hard to see them atleast

so simply put a mod that makes me able to change the size of the party members life bar, or make it easier to see^^

thx for your time ^_^
04-05-05, 01:44 PM   #2
Inokis
EQInterface Staff

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Show me a screenshot of where you want your group windows placed and whatnot, this is a very easy mod to make as far as the bars being larger with easier text to read.
04-05-05, 02:50 PM   #3
Humba
A Murloc Raider
My UI looks right now like this i guess.
http://img126.exs.cx/img126/4388/wow...52229078em.jpg

I would like to enlarge the HP bars(make it availble to change the size during the gameplay, since while I play my priest I want large hp bars while my mage dont want any large hp bars^^. So I want to be able to change it by "drag and drop" in the corner (like I pointed out on the secound pic)

http://img47.exs.cx/img47/3039/wowsc...907copy7ob.jpg

And right now I believe I use CT or Gyphsy :/

If no1 can really help me I hope some1 cna enlarge the size of the hp bars for me to 2x or even 3x the original size ^_^

thx

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Custom size on Hp/mana bars(party)