10-22-08, 05:48 PM   #1
Arkive
A Cobalt Mageweaver
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
ArkiveUI updated with full resolution support

I had the widescreen version pretty stable post-patch, so I took some time and ported it over to 1.25 and 1.33 aspect ratios (despite swearing I wouldn't do it until after the expansion :P). I'm sure I missed some UI elements in the transition during the port, so I appreciate any feedback you can offer. If you'd like to give it go, please head over here:

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...fo.php?id=7877

For those who haven't seen it, it borrows a lot of it's design from MazzleUI, but it uses a lot of updated mods, quite a few different design choices, and most importantly (to me), it's very friendly to mods being swapped in and out of it. It includes a setup mod with the UI, so after you've setup your folders, you just login as each character, run /arkiveui (or Ctrl-A) and choose your class. It will handle all of the mods that don't have the benefit of default profiles. Any and all feedback is appreciated. Please use the forum linked on teh UI's page. Thanks!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » ArkiveUI updated with full resolution support