05-12-08, 09:16 AM   #1
Fingerboy
A Murloc Raider
DPS Mod

I need a mod that will tell the DPS of each person in a group. Which one would be best? The only reason i need one is because a lvl 40 hunter thinks he is going to have better dps than a lvl 47 warlock speced in demonology.
05-12-08, 09:36 AM   #2
Korred
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Damage Meters - ... no longer working in 2.4
Recap - http://www.curse.com/downloads/details/5467/
Recount (my favourite but a SERIOUS memory hog) - http://www.wowace.com/wiki/Recount
Violation - http://wowace.com/wiki/Violation
YACL (never tried this one) - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/details/11678/#files
05-12-08, 10:35 AM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
here's a version of damage meters: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ersfor2.4.html

There's also SW Stats: http://www.curse.com/downloads/details/2091/
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

05-12-08, 10:01 PM   #4
Farook
A Molten Giant

[X] Recount

Tried several mods, but "Recount" is definitely the best one (for me).
05-13-08, 09:21 AM   #5
Movarrin
Premium Member
Premium Member
I run swstats, and recount. They do not offer what I'm looking for. Read the whole request please.

There are myriad mods that will show your dps during a fight. But none of them can also track the other character specific things I'm looking for.
05-13-08, 09:41 AM   #6
Rigorous
Noggenfogger Anonymous

Originally Posted by Movarrin View Post
I run swstats, and recount. They do not offer what I'm looking for. Read the whole request please.

There are myriad mods that will show your dps during a fight. But none of them can also track the other character specific things I'm looking for.
umm......huh?

i think you are responding to the wrong post....
"I guess I kinda lost control, because in the middle of the play I ran up and lit the evil puppet villain on fire. No, I didn't. Just kidding. I just said that to help illustrate one of the human emotions, which is freaking out. Another emotion is greed, as when you kill someone for money, or something like that. Another emotion is generosity, as when you pay someone double what he paid for his stupid puppet." - Jack Handy
05-13-08, 09:54 AM   #7
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by Rigorous View Post
umm......huh?

i think you are responding to the wrong post....
No, he's not responding to the wrong post. But he's also not looking at all of the options available in those addons.

They *do* track DPS. For everyone in your group.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

05-13-08, 10:05 AM   #8
Rigorous
Noggenfogger Anonymous

Originally Posted by Movarrin View Post
Read the whole request please.

Originally Posted by Seerah
No, he's not responding to the wrong post.
ok then....where is his "request"?
the OP was not Movarrin....Fingerboy requested a mod to track others' DPS (and that is all he requested).
"I guess I kinda lost control, because in the middle of the play I ran up and lit the evil puppet villain on fire. No, I didn't. Just kidding. I just said that to help illustrate one of the human emotions, which is freaking out. Another emotion is greed, as when you kill someone for money, or something like that. Another emotion is generosity, as when you pay someone double what he paid for his stupid puppet." - Jack Handy
05-13-08, 10:26 AM   #9
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Ohh... I see now. Perhaps he has two forum accounts for whatever reason? /shrug

Anyway, they *still* track DPS.

05-13-08, 10:45 AM   #10
Rigorous
Noggenfogger Anonymous

Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
Anyway, they *still* track DPS.
i never debated that because it is unquestionably true.

my point was merely that Movarrin asked for something significantly more complex in another thread, then came in and posted a response here as if these people were answering that request (which they clearly aren't).

Last edited by Rigorous : 05-13-08 at 10:56 AM.
05-13-08, 10:57 AM   #11
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by Rigorous View Post
i never debated that because it is unquestionably true.
I'm sorry, Rigorous, that wasn't directed at you.
my point was merely that Movarrin asked for something significantly more complex in another thread, then came in and posted a response here as if these people were answering that request (which they clearly aren't).
I had forgotten about that thread....

05-13-08, 11:03 AM   #12
Movarrin
Premium Member
Premium Member
My apologies. I'm suffering from a bad-flu was only semi-coherent when I posted here, thinking this was my thread.

This is my request.

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16206
05-13-08, 11:14 AM   #13
Rigorous
Noggenfogger Anonymous

*gasp* the almighty Seerah? wrong?!? say it isn't so!!
05-13-08, 12:16 PM   #14
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I've been wrong before! And I always own up to it.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » DPS Mod