01-12-08, 02:54 AM   #1
Ecadioli
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Trinity Bars issue

Hey, hoping someone can shed some light on a little problem I'm having with Trinity Bars. When I'm playing my resto druid, I like to shift into bear to charge casters and bash etc. etc. but when I get into bear/cat form, my bars dont change.

To be more specific, I have 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 keybound to Lifebloom, Rejuv, Regrowth etc. and when I switch to bear, I'd like them to turn into 1 = feral charge, 2 = bash etc. But it doesn't seem to be doing that like the normal WoW bars do.

Perhaps I've screwed up some settings or I just haven't ticked a box, but any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
01-12-08, 07:07 AM   #2
Pigl33t
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
I've never used Trinity but in both Bongos2 and Bartender3 you have to make sure page scrolling (I think it's called) is enabled and specify what bar number it should use for different forms and stances such as bear, cat, battle, berserker, shadow and all that.
01-12-08, 07:56 AM   #3
Syxx
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Stances. You'll have to set up stances switching. I just switched to Trinity2 myself and was a little mystified by the options but it's actually really easy.
Not sure if you're using Trinity bars 1.0 or 2.0 but the options are basically the same.

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=7275

#4 is the one you want... "4. What can I do in Option Set Two?"

Last edited by Syxx : 01-12-08 at 07:57 AM. Reason: Seriously, I can spell!
01-12-08, 08:45 AM   #4
Sithraza
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Yep, Syxx said it

Though, if your using TrinityBars 1 or 2, you should click on the bar configuration and right click the bat that you want to change when you shapeshift. It'll either bring up a menu with all the options above and below (Trinity 1) or if your using Trinity 2, it'll bring a menu up, simply fill in "Stance". When you go into the stance, you'll notice that the bar you set to stance would disappear, simply add more buttons to it and it'll be fine.
01-13-08, 09:34 AM   #5
Ecadioli
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Thanks for the responses, this seems to have done the trick =D

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Trinity Bars issue