10-13-12, 03:58 PM   #1
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
RealUI

All Resolutions - All Classes - All Roles

Last edited by Gethe : 07-19-13 at 08:34 PM.

10-13-12, 05:07 PM   #2
Lady Pickle
A Murloc Raider

Nib

I am very sorry for Nib and I will send healing thoughts his way.

Also want to thank you for your help in maintaining while he is away. I would like to see if there is away to have a small pet bar to better monitor the health.

Thanks agian!

10-13-12, 08:24 PM   #3
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
Originally Posted by Lady Pickle View Post
I am very sorry for Nib and I will send healing thoughts his way.

Also want to thank you for your help in maintaining while he is away. I would like to see if there is away to have a small pet bar to better monitor the health.

Thanks agian!
Pet health and power is integrated into the player frame as a single line on the respective player bar. You can see an example on the info page.

I'll keep in mind to make something a bit more conspicuous, but I would like to keep the symmetry between the player and target frames.

10-13-12, 11:16 PM   #4
Lady Pickle
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Gethe View Post
Pet health and power is integrated into the player frame as a single line on the respective player bar. You can see an example on the info page.

I'll keep in mind to make something a bit more conspicuous, but I would like to keep the symmetry between the player and target frames.
I do see and I have a hard time following the health of my pet. Practice is making perfect. I just wanted to request something a little more easy on the eyes. I am on a pvp server and it is hard to keep track of my pet's health when I am trying to stay alive myself.

Thank you for considering it!

10-14-12, 02:42 AM   #5
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

I can't thank you enough for maintaining RealUI, Gethe. All the best.

10-14-12, 05:14 AM   #6
Donslaught
A Murloc Raider
First of all Gethe, you're amazing.

Now on to my thoughts. I was thinking about Lady Pickle's predicament and wonder how important Target of Target (ToT) is to certain roles. I could see it being more important for Healers or maybe even Tanks, but for DPS it's less important and most of the time unnecessary. Is there a way we can replace the ToT frame with the Focus frame and put the pet frame in its place?

As an additional thought, is there a way to have different frame positions, maybe on a switch between PvE (partying, raiding) and PvP (BGs, Arenas)?

Just some thoughts.

10-15-12, 04:06 AM   #7
Treakon
A Murloc Raider
IceHud

Hey!

I seem to miss the right side of the IceHud bars to track my dots, suggestions on how i can solve this?

Sorry if it has been asked before.

10-15-12, 01:52 PM   #8
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Thanks Nib, Gethe... just letting you know that I leveled a Monk to 90, mostly used RealUI for it too.

10-15-12, 05:09 PM   #9
MarcusQuinn
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Treakon View Post
Hey!

I seem to miss the right side of the IceHud bars to track my dots, suggestions on how i can solve this?

Having this problem too and I can't get /IceHUD to work or get to any sort of in-game configuration for it.

10-15-12, 11:54 PM   #10
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
Originally Posted by Be3f. View Post
Aurora changes the speech bubbles. You could try updating it.

@ Gethe - Will you also be maintaining some of the nibaddons?

and get well soon Nib!
To be honest I barely have the time for RealUI between in game stuff (raids, dailies, etc.) and irl stuff (work). Though when things start to calm down ill consider picking up some of nib's more popular addons, most likely starting with those that are included in RealUI

Originally Posted by Anj View Post
Thanks Nib, Gethe... just letting you know that I leveled a Monk to 90, mostly used RealUI for it too.
Cool! Did you notice whether your Chi was displaying properly?

Originally Posted by MarcusQuinn View Post
Originally Posted by Treakon View Post
Hey!

Having this problem too and I can't get /IceHUD to work or get to any sort of in-game configuration for it.
try /icehud (lowercase) Once you get to the options, check Profiles and make sure it is either RealUI or RealUI-HR

10-16-12, 12:30 AM   #11
Treakon
A Murloc Raider

try /icehud (lowercase) Once you get to the options, check Profiles and make sure it is either RealUI or RealUI-HR
I have set the profiles for RealUI and RealUI-HR, but they still seems to be missing?
If i check the configuration, they seems to be there, just not showing when unchecked.
I realy need them for tracking dots on my ballance druid.

BTW, thx for a realy good work on this UI, don't know what to do without it

10-16-12, 12:36 AM   #12
verrda
A Defias Bandit
I have been havign an issue trying to use Elder Charms of Good Fortune

been in two LFR and two Normal mode Raids and once a boss goes down the window should be popping up if I want to sue an elder charm.

Thing is, it isn't

Has anyone else had this issue and know how to fix it?

10-18-12, 02:04 PM   #13
noelove
A Murloc Raider
Quick question. Can I just delete the fonts folder? I'm not exactly excited with them.

Thanks!

10-16-12, 10:21 AM   #14
MarcusQuinn
A Murloc Raider
To be honest I barely have the time for RealUI between in game stuff (raids, dailies, etc.) and irl stuff (work). Though when things start to calm down ill consider picking up some of nib's more popular addons, most likely starting with those that are included in RealUI

Cool! Did you notice whether your Chi was displaying properly?

When I type /icehud and hit enter, nothing happens. It doesn't even clear /icehud from the screen. It's like it gets stuck. And if I try to use the GUI button to get to nibIceHUD's config, it doesn't do anything.

10-16-12, 01:14 PM   #15
MarcusQuinn
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by MarcusQuinn View Post
When I type /icehud and hit enter, nothing happens. It doesn't even clear /icehud from the screen. It's like it gets stuck. And if I try to use the GUI button to get to nibIceHUD's config, it doesn't do anything.
Problem solved with a total reinstall of RealUI

10-20-12, 11:18 PM   #16
Kuchinashi
A Defias Bandit
I'd like to track spellid 108381 in nibpointdisplay (a druid talent that starts at 2 stacks), so I added it to the core.lua for nibpointdisplay. Now I see two points whenever I gain the buff, but I also see it whenever I have the 108382 buff. This is the other half of the same talent and has the same name but a different spell icon and id. Having it displayed is interfering with DPS. The same thing happened when I tried to set up a bar to track it in nibicehud -- it just gave me a bar for either 108381 or 108382, whichever was longer.

I've posted the lines I edited into the core.lua here: http://pastebin.com/ZL4h0nYy

10-31-12, 01:53 PM   #17
Alinna
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Ok...having a new issue with the UI. I decided (against my better judgement) to see what all the fuss was about with the pandas. So I started one up, but after the prompt to install RealUI came up on the screen, nothing was right. Bars are not visible, or in the right place based on my previous settings. Other addon buttons are missing or out on the other side of the screen just floating there. And this is off a clean install. Any ideas on what might be causing this to happen on a newly created toon and not affect my other ones?

Here is what I am seeing...

11-04-12, 05:49 AM   #18
BalwickMaggy
A Cliff Giant
Originally Posted by Alinna View Post
Ok...having a new issue with the UI. I decided (against my better judgement) to see what all the fuss was about with the pandas. So I started one up, but after the prompt to install RealUI came up on the screen, nothing was right. Bars are not visible, or in the right place based on my previous settings. Other addon buttons are missing or out on the other side of the screen just floating there. And this is off a clean install. Any ideas on what might be causing this to happen on a newly created toon and not affect my other ones?

Here is what I am seeing...
I would copy the SavedVariables of another character to that one I think, and see if that fixes it. I've had no issues with new characters.

12-07-12, 06:56 AM   #19
chellie
A Kobold Labourer
Unhappy wtf sound

hello I am trying to kill a npc and I keep hearing a sound and I cant seam to find it to turn it off i think it to do with the spells I do? all I know is it is bugging me beside that I love your MOD

12-11-12, 10:23 PM   #20
mzimm88
A Defias Bandit
Change scale

I just came back to WoW after a hiatus and in the RealUI of old, there was a selection to change the scale of the UI to make the icons bigger. I am playing on a 30" 2560x1440 monitor and the icons are really small. Is there a similar feature in the current version of RealUI?

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI