09-25-12, 04:20 AM   #1
Int0xMonkey
A Defias Bandit
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Cannot actually see Pet tracking

Cant see pet tracking icons or atleast when the Carbonite is on the icons flicker rapidly then turn off.

09-25-12, 10:14 PM   #2
cmsciulli
A Murloc Raider
I'm also having this issue. Carbonite does not seem to be displaying the wild pet icons on the minimap correctly.

09-26-12, 12:55 AM   #3
Solgath
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

yep, its slightly annoying and nothing i can find in the minimap options fixes this, so i guess we gotta wait for our hero rythal to save us

09-26-12, 04:40 PM   #4
evie2883
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Talking Fixed!

You have to turn the minimap icon glow off. I forget the exact wording, but it's under Options->Map Minimap.

Hope this helps!

09-26-12, 05:15 PM   #5
Int0xMonkey
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by evie2883 View Post
You have to turn the minimap icon glow off. I forget the exact wording, but it's under Options->Map Minimap.

Hope this helps!
eh Carbonite also does not work in Pandaria so :s

09-26-12, 07:05 PM   #6
Keening
A Kobold Labourer

Originally Posted by evie2883 View Post

Hope this helps!
the option your looking for is "minimap herb/ore dot glow delay", you want to set that to 0 and battlepet tracking will be normal. You'll need to do this even if you don't use Carbonite for your minimap.

10-01-12, 01:12 AM   #7
tgwaste
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Keening View Post
the option your looking for is "minimap herb/ore dot glow delay", you want to set that to 0 and battlepet tracking will be normal. You'll need to do this even if you don't use Carbonite for your minimap.
This fixed it. Unfortunately it does not fix my PetTracker addon so when I mouse over the pet icon on the map it doesnt show me what kind of pet it is

10-01-12, 09:20 AM   #8
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by tgwaste View Post
This fixed it. Unfortunately it does not fix my PetTracker addon so when I mouse over the pet icon on the map it doesnt show me what kind of pet it is
Try another pet tracking addon. I installed Pet Theory and have no problem with mousing over the pet icons on Carbonites minimized map. The tool tip works as advertised by the author.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Cannot actually see Pet tracking