03-18-11, 01:17 PM   #1
Praetora
A Defias Bandit
Quest Reputation Tracker

I am looking for an addon, that works similar to everyquest, but it will tell me any quests I haven't completed that award reputation with a specific faction.

Let's say I am trying to finish out Earthen Ring rep, I would like to be able to look up any available quests that will award rep with them.

That's it, if you have any questions, let me know, thanks for the help!
03-18-11, 08:41 PM   #2
Tadedra
A Cliff Giant
From one WoWAce the Everyquest has that "in the works" to have a filter by reputation list and filters. Unfortunately, as of right now I haven't been able to find one that doesn't result around Dailies. Good Luck though I'm hoping one comes up soon for those Factions I still want to get Exalted with.
03-19-11, 02:01 AM   #3
Akkorian
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hi Praetora,

It’s not an addon, but you can do this on Wowhead.
  1. Make an account on Wowhead if you don’t have one yet.
  2. Download the Wowhead Client ( http://www.wowhead.com/client ) and install it. If you have questions about the program, there’s a FAQ and other information on that page too.
  3. Log into your character (make sure you restart WoW if it was already open) with the addon “Wowhead Looter” loaded. It should pick up your character’s quest history automatically, but you might want to type “/wl quests” just to make sure.
  4. Log out, and run the Wowhead Client program. It will upload your character profile and the data your client has cached about items, quests, spells, mobs, and other things to the Wowhead website. This is how Wowhead gets information about everything.
  5. Go back to the Wowhead website, hover over your username at the top left, and click on the “Characters” entry in the pop-up menu. Click the check mark next to your character, and click the “Pin” button to make it your default character. (This is helpful later if you have more than one character.)
  6. Now go to the Wowhead quests page ( http://www.wowhead.com/quests ) and enter these criteria:
    • Side: Horde or Alliance, depending on what you play
    • Increases reputation with... : The Earthen Ring
    • Completion: Available
  7. Click “Apply Filter” and it should come up with a list of all the quests you can still do that will give you reputation with The Earthen Ring.
03-21-11, 11:57 AM   #4
Praetora
A Defias Bandit
Thanks!

I didn't know you could do all of that with it, I really appreciate the response! I haven't tested it yet, but I will this afternoon and if I have any questions I will let you know. Thanks again!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Quest Reputation Tracker