01-06-08, 07:03 PM   #1
littlebuddha79
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Mazzle Textures compatible with eePanes2?

I love the textures used on several of the skins for Mazzle UI, but I like the setup I have created. I was wondering if there is a way to import or adapt the textures used for Mazzle UI into my eePanels2.
01-06-08, 07:48 PM   #2
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Yes.

Extratextfor10characterlimit.

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
01-06-08, 08:21 PM   #3
littlebuddha79
An Onyxian Warder

Which files do I need to move into the SharedMedia/border file to get them to show up as selectable options in the game? Is it the bottom1,2,3,4.blp or core or which one(s)? I have tried a few different files, but none show up in the eePanels2 menu of selectable borders, and i've tried to type in the destination into custom texture for borders both with no success.

Can you let me know which files need to be moved where?
01-06-08, 08:26 PM   #4
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Bottom 1-4, floating cave, and the minimap one. The casting bar texture too if you want it.

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
01-06-08, 08:46 PM   #5
littlebuddha79
An Onyxian Warder

Ok, I've done that. went into eePanels, made sure advanced mode is checked, went to border texture, and typed in "interface\addon
sharedmedia-2.0\border\border1.blp", hit enter and my border disappeared.

I'm sorry this is taking a while, and I'm aparently not getting it, but I've read a few tutorials on how to change textures, and how the options work on eepanels2, but I'm doing what i read to do, and it's not working. Please be patient with me.
01-06-08, 09:20 PM   #6
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
They're not borders. They're backgrounds.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

01-06-08, 10:54 PM   #7
littlebuddha79
An Onyxian Warder

OH, that would explain why they are not working...

Does anyone know where to find textures for eePanels2 Borders that look like (or close to) Mazzle's skins?

I would try and figure out how to create my own using PhotoShop or another editing tool, but I just don't have the time right now.

If anyone knows where to find any, or how to configure, and get the ones at wowtextures.com to work I'd be very grateful.
01-07-08, 01:01 AM   #8
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
.... You want to use those textures as backgrounds.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

01-07-08, 05:38 AM   #9
Voonka
A Cyclonian
Eepanels2 has somewhat limited border configuring options, but if you stick a pretty enough texture in there a sharedmedia one will look just top notch. I personally just usually slap a background together in Gimp and then use a stock border to smooth it out. Its easy if you wanna try it. Make a 512x512 canvas and then stick it in. Bing bang boom.
01-07-08, 05:25 PM   #10
TuLe
A Black Drake

Hey guys is there a website where i can find the sizes like templates do create custons backgrounds and borders for my ui?

I have photoshop and design skills so i wanna create some original arts!

Thanks
01-07-08, 09:28 PM   #11
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
textures must have dimensions that are a power of 2, have an alpha channel, and be saved as a TGA or blp file.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Mazzle Textures compatible with eePanes2?