01-08-08, 04:35 PM   #1
Siebel
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Update rate on Grid?

Yes as the title says - is there such setting?

I'm getting fed up with Grid 'lagging' and often shows people taking damage too late.

My pc is running with 75+ fps in a 25 man raid, so it's deffo not my framerate that causes it.

Thanks in advance.

Siebel
01-08-08, 09:37 PM   #2
Voonka
A Cyclonian
Theres really no way to change that, but if your in a healing role you might just look into a different mod. Pitbull is always fantastic since you can decide what shows, its got an estimated heal built in, and you can enable/disable smooth bar transitions, which makes the bar "lag" when ppl take damage so that the bar amount decreases smoothly or in chunks like the default UI. PerfectRaid by Cladhaire also offers a lot of similar features in a ready to go format.
01-08-08, 10:19 PM   #3
Siebel
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Hmm PerfectRaid isnt really what im looking for.. HealBot sucks as well.

I might just go and mess around with my Pitbull some more and see if its any better than Grid.

Thanks
01-08-08, 11:41 PM   #4
Tsikura
A Cyclonian
These addons pretty much updates as fast as the game allows them to update. The update rate is pretty much < 1s
01-09-08, 11:01 AM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Someone asked about this on the wowace forums the other day, and, according to maia, one of the devs, it could be due to different indicators being set to the bar. You could also check for addon conflicts (or a module conflict) and make sure you're running the latest version.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

01-09-08, 02:45 PM   #6
tyeni
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I use grid for healing all the time and was having the same issue.

Last night I ws playing with the settings and found that my priority for health depletion was at 25 so i turned it up to 99 and now everything is working as it should. I also verified it with pitbulls raid frames and mine were almost identical in depletion.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Update rate on Grid?