10-07-07, 11:38 AM   #1
Tucciim
A Fallenroot Satyr
char window 98% off screen

during the beerfest i opened my char window when drunk and now it is almost totally off the screen. i can only see the bottom right corner of it, which wont allow me to drag it.

is there any way to reposition it to default location?
10-07-07, 05:27 PM   #2
Avalaria
A Murloc Raider
What I do is hit "I" to inspect (default is self) this pushes the Character window out to be able to see/move it. However, now i'm having the same problem with my skill book. this could be a big problem.
10-07-07, 06:56 PM   #3
Avalaria
A Murloc Raider
Just an Update:

I downloaded MoveAnything! (BC) from Curse.com and installed it. At first it didn't load but in game I went to the add-ons menu from the options menu (WoW options "ESC"), turned it on, and reloaded my UI. Then type /MOVE and it will bring up a menu that you can freely move any of the windows. at first I couldn't see the Character window, but like i did before I hit "I" to bring up the Inspect window and this pushed the Char window out, it seems to be staying now.
10-08-07, 09:25 AM   #4
fyrye
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
For the fix to a default Mazzle: http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...63&postcount=2
10-08-07, 05:38 PM   #5
Zarther
A Fallenroot Satyr
Try typing this in the chat box "/mf reset". This has worked when my vendors screens do not appear.
10-08-07, 11:17 PM   #6
fyrye
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
or follow the link i posted above for a permanent fix

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » char window 98% off screen