08-14-10, 04:04 PM   #1
P1234
A Kobold Labourer
Cool Window 7 backup does not work w carbonite

Window 7 auto back up reports. Problem w carbonite. It suggests I disable carbonite to allow backup. Then re enable. Any suggestions re a fix. Thanks. BI

08-14-10, 04:13 PM   #2
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I presume you are talking about this Carbonite which is used for online data back up. Not the Addon for World of Warcraft. This site is about the latter.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor

08-15-10, 02:34 AM   #3
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

Lol.... I wish I had a dime for every time this has happened. I'd have at least... Let's see... Forty or fifty cents...

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn

08-15-10, 09:48 AM   #4
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Must have something to do with what people are searching. If you simply search google for carbonite you get the backup software as the first hit. Most generic searches put the software as first.

Search with things like carbonite conflict, broken, problems and similar descriptors and you get the addon.

Figure I'd add in this little bit of research so the next person searching might come across it and find what they are after.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Window 7 backup does not work w carbonite