02-15-10, 12:54 PM   #1
pnl4427
A Kobold Labourer
weird problem

been using carbonite for a while, today it loaded and I have no standard mini map, the carbonite mini map is there but i can not get into the options for carbonite which is normally around the blizzard mini map. If I unload carbonite it comes back, can anyone please tell me why?

02-16-10, 12:33 AM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by pnl4427 View Post
been using carbonite for a while, today it loaded and I have no standard mini map, the carbonite mini map is there but i can not get into the options for carbonite which is normally around the blizzard mini map. If I unload carbonite it comes back, can anyone please tell me why?
It sounds as though you somehow merged the Carbonite minimized map and the Blizzard minimap. You can try typing "/carb options" (without the quotes) in your chat box, or you can right click on any none icon area of the Carbonite minimized map and choose "Options" from the pop up menu. Go to the "Map Minimap" page, and make sure the first two options are NOT checked. Reload the UI when asked, and your maps should be back to normal.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » weird problem