09-24-09, 06:47 PM   #1
littlelady
A Kobold Labourer

Annoying sound

I have this clicking sound that looks like it is linked with punk. When I'm around people it goes crazy and is so annoying. I've looked all through the menu and can't seem to turn it off. Even when I hide the punk box it's still there. Only when I'm afk does it turn off. Can anyone help me with this please? I've looked in the forums and can't seem to find any help there.

01-31-10, 04:03 PM   #2
TikTokk
A Kobold Labourer
Clicking Sound??

I would really like an answer on this one...cause i think i'm experiencing the same thing. The problem is definitely carbonite cause I disabled all mods and can't reproduce the sound. But if I just load up carbonite the sound immediately starts.

Its not really a clicking sound...but more like the sound you get when you tap two hollow wooden sticks. It starts the moment I log and it doesn't matter where I'm located. The sound seems completely random but it generally occurs every 5 to 10 seconds. Actually, for the longest time, I thought it was just the games background "ambient" noise.

I've checked the settings and have unchecked all options that seem like they are associated with sound....yet it still occurs.

Any ideas?
-Thanks!

Last edited by TikTokk : 01-31-10 at 04:07 PM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Annoying sound