03-28-06, 05:11 PM   #1
Xepiz
A Defias Bandit
Enemy Cast Bars.... where?!

Hey!

On many videos I have seen on the internet, people can see the enemies cast bars. For instance, if a priest is casting mind blat agianst them, they can see it being cast and stop it in time.

Where is this downloaded or what is this mod/ui called?

Do you know what I am talking about?

I downloaded Khaos mod from thottbot, but from there I do not know where to go. I can see my own bars and that of my group members... it has scrolling combat text etc... but not enemy cast bars.

Thanks,
Xepiz/Ovaries - Agamaggan
04-04-06, 09:52 AM   #2
gmillerd
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I wish I knew, but I noticed this morning that the 8man Onyxia video that just came out -- the shaman was using it and it picked up Onyxia's spells quite nicely. He put the enemy casting bar right under the debuffs of the target and it looked awesome.

It must either learn the durations of non-pc spells (new/unknown spell is starts casting to damage long) or it just has a quick 1.5 second cast for anything unknown (or both).

Frankly I like the look of that casting bar flash better than spell alert, perhaps all that is needed is to take spellalert strings and put them into a 2.0 second casting bar and filter out only the target's spells (or the target with that name sadly since no serialization exists)

Might suck if you have "Blackrock Summoner casts Shadowbolt" occuring 5 times at once however. Nothing you could actually use in that situation.
04-04-06, 10:46 AM   #3
Demosthenes
A Kobold Labourer
Carnival's Enemy Castbar.

You can find it at various other popular mod-sites, I don't think it's ever been posted here.
05-23-06, 08:15 AM   #4
Xepiz
A Defias Bandit
Thanks much

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Enemy Cast Bars.... where?!