07-22-11, 09:06 PM   #1
Syllabear86
A Defias Bandit
Quest givers!

Hi all i wanted to ask how can i solve this problem. All you know the Carbonite's function to show the quest givers on the map, and all of you know that when that quest giver don t have more quest he is deleted by the map(with some exception ). Now i don t know why after patch4.2 when i deleted the old carbonite to install the new one i see again the quest givers in the areas where i completed all quests; for example in Westfall i completed all quests now i see all quest givers, in elwynn forest i completed only some quest i see all quest givers on my minimap. how can i do to clean the map from quest givers in the zones where i completed quests?
Thx Best regards

07-22-11, 09:40 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I don't know if this will solve your problem, but check to see if you have the "Low Level Quests" option checked in the Blizzard tracking utility (the magnifying glass minimap icon).

You could also try opening the Carbonite quest log and opening the "History" tab along the bottom of the log. Right click anywhere on the history page and in the menu click the "Get completed from server" option. You can also open Carbonites options to the "Quest" page and make sure there is a check in the option box for the "Updated completed quest history on login (gets from server)" option. This will ensure that your quest completion history will stay up-to-date.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 07-22-11 at 09:55 PM.

07-23-11, 04:47 AM   #3
Syllabear86
A Defias Bandit
You could also try opening the Carbonite quest log and opening the "History" tab along the bottom of the log. Right click anywhere on the history page and in the menu click the "Get completed from server" option. Perfect was this the problem!! thx a lot
Best regards Syllabear

07-23-11, 07:29 AM   #4
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You're welcome. Glad I could help.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Quest givers!