12-29-09, 06:14 PM   #21
neuralassassin
A Scalebane Royal Guard

I am running out of ideas if its coming up as world map then it would seem there is no frame overlaying it. Were you able to locate the voice chat area with nui movers to make sure it's out of the way? What version number of nui are you running it should print to the chat box on log in. As far as lite and plus there is little difference between the two and nothing that should impact this, so I wouldn't recommend that. I believe you mentioned trying to put the button back in the buttonbag if so what were the results?

12-30-09, 05:56 AM   #22
Belszy
An Aku'mai Servant
Answer to your questions

The voice module is not shown on NUI movers - I will screen shot it sometime today and upload so you can see. It is rather unnerving why it only affects low level characters. Still got a trouble ticket in with blizzard for 3 days now to no avail. When i was in party yesterday though another person was saying they were having the same problems but honestly it worked after 3.3 was loaded. When they did their emergency patch to a couple of servers a few days later it stopped working but my server was not on that emergency patch list so i ruled that out.

I am honestly thinking about doing a wow repair and seeing if there might have been a file that got corrupted or something and possible cause this minor error. I mean it is minor and doesnt affect gameplay except with me leaving instances.

One weird thing though if you are last person in a party usually it will kick you out of instance after a minute or so. This never happens with me on my lowbies. Curious if it is a problem not with interface at all. I am going to try playing without NUI and see if it works.

As far as using the minimap controls it moves my map to top right, cant find the command to remove the lfg tool back to minimap button bag.

V/r
Belszy

12-30-09, 01:06 PM   #23
neuralassassin
A Scalebane Royal Guard

Well it wouldn't be a command to move it you would have to edit nuis' lua file to pick it up, if you feel comfortable doing it let me know and ill hunt down exactly what you need to change. In the mean time try this for me, go into the blizz options under sound the second tab should be voice chat enable that if it's not already and then try the movers command again to see if you can find that voice chat box. Also after you check without nui, have you checked with only nui no plug ins or anything? I thought you did but can't seem to find the response.

Last edited by neuralassassin : 12-30-09 at 01:09 PM.

12-30-09, 09:40 PM   #24
Belszy
An Aku'mai Servant
Voice

I enabled voice and the box is out of the way - its middle right of my screen doesnt interact at all with down below.

I have played with just nui enabled - not without i will do so tonight at some point so i will update u on that.

Thanks for the help!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Bug Reports » In and Out of Dungeons