10-18-08, 06:32 PM   #1
Kiyokko
A Kobold Labourer

Looking for Replacement: QuestAnnouncer

I am looking for a replacement (or even an update) to the mod QuestAnnouncer, which announced to your party things like "Player has collected Item, 2/6". My friends and I quest together constantly, and this mod was a both a sanity & time saver, and we really truly miss it. Any suggestions?
10-18-08, 06:43 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Have a look at JasonQuest
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

10-18-08, 06:53 PM   #3
thebum
A Murloc Raider
Have you tried questhelper? It does a bit more than just announcing, such as showing the fastest way to do your quests etc. and it's really helpful when leveling. The addon also links together with your friend when you are in a party with him (and if you both got the addon), so it calculates the fastest route that includes quests from both of you, even if you don't got the same quests.
10-21-08, 02:02 AM   #4
eomer
A Theradrim Guardian

QuestGuru has this function. I really like it. You can find it on WoWUI

10-21-08, 02:45 AM   #5
fenielka
A Murloc Raider
questfu also can do that
10-21-08, 04:21 AM   #6
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Carbonite has it, but I'm not sure if Carbonite Quest has it. I have it turned off as it's annoying since the person I quest with is on the phone with me anyway (gotta love Comcast's unlimited free long distance!).

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Looking for Replacement: QuestAnnouncer