10-20-08, 01:02 AM   #1
Erina29
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Errors addon arcanum.

Kikoo
interface/framexml/uidropdownmenu.lua:809:attempt to index local"frame" (a number value)

Help me S.V.P
Someone can explain to me what I should do?
10-20-08, 09:35 AM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Arcanum? o.O The mage addon that was out before Cryolysis? iirc, that was abandoned like 2 years ago. Oh, I see now - there's a "continued" version on Curse. Anyhow, its author needs to update it for the changes that came in 3.0. If you want to, you can try the new version of Cryolysis - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ryolysis3.aspx It is beta quality, though, and doesn't have all of the features in yet from previous versions of Cryolysis. But people are saying that it works for 3.0.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

10-20-08, 04:40 PM   #3
Erina29
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Arcanum was resumed with the version of the author.

Before talking about violation of simple principle, asked what he preferred est.Certain Arcanum has cryolisis.

It still has the choice to choose these addon, unless it bothers you.
You cryolisis defends free, but you cryolisis has just taken over from Arcanum at the base.
10-20-08, 05:23 PM   #4
Akryn
A Firelord
Originally Posted by Erina29 View Post
Kikoo
interface/framexml/uidropdownmenu.lua:809:attempt to index local"frame" (a number value)

Help me S.V.P
Someone can explain to me what I should do?
this error is due to an addon not being updated to 3.0 standards. the specific problem is that calls to every UIDropdownMenu function now require that the function call include a reference to the specific menu object as the first parameter.

however, i can't help you any more than that because:

1. the error isn't complete (if you install bugsack or something you can get the full error)
2. even if you fix this problem, there will almost certainly be a *lot* more of them. the best thing to do is to wait for the author to fix it
10-20-08, 09:13 PM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by Erina29 View Post
Arcanum was resumed with the version of the author.

Before talking about violation of simple principle, asked what he preferred est.Certain Arcanum has cryolisis.

It still has the choice to choose these addon, unless it bothers you.
You cryolisis defends free, but you cryolisis has just taken over from Arcanum at the base.
Yes, I wrote that I saw that it was updated. I said that the author needs to update it for 3.0, and Cryolysis is an alternative to use until that time if you want to.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

10-21-08, 11:10 PM   #6
Erina29
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Unhappy

Sorry.Je'm French and I use a dictionary linguistic.I had not translated very well.

Excuse me.
10-22-08, 12:53 PM   #7
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
No problem.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Errors addon arcanum.