10-16-08, 12:20 PM   #1
contramundi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
new features in wotlk (tiny addon request)

Hiya lovely people on wowi,

i was wondering if it's possible to create a "menu" bar with the following options:

1) a button to call upon the achievement frame (i know its in the default micromenu, but all my custom UI's are micromenu free)
2) a button to call upon the tab for the pets/mounts (this since i find it kind of annoying to go trough all those frames in order to summon my mount / vanity pet)
3) a button that calls upon the currency tab?

and maybe a few other hard to reach/remember frames/tabs in wow

I've been trying to create something myself, but as i'm no coder, or have no real reference of what i'm actually doing (the wow programming book is on order and will arrive withing 2 to 3 weeks) the lua and xml frames are kind of blank still.

I've spent countless of hours already browsing wowwiki on stuff, and am trying out WoW UI Designer and WowAddonStudio as we speak, but still, coding withouth knowing what to do is still very hard

Hope someone here as the coding skills and interest in creating such an addon for me?

Greetz,

CM

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » new features in wotlk (tiny addon request)