01-08-08, 10:53 AM   #1
reavyn618
A Defias Bandit
Thumbs down Agro flasher???

im looking for something that kinda flashed the edges of the screen different colors depending on your agro status, and maybe even plays a sound to go with it. with a way to change the colors and sounds for different group/raid roles.
i would like to be able to have an obvious visual sign that im getting close to grabbing agro, or that i have already. i do have a threatmeter running, but i prefer trying to keep an eye on my surroundings vs stairing at a little box on my screen.
i think i tried a compolation once that had something like this inside of it, but i was a total addon noob back then, and deleted all of it, because i couldnt get some of the mods configued the way i wanted them
01-08-08, 10:56 AM   #2
naeem151287
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Omen has this red flash at the screen edges wenever ur threat is over 90% of the highest threat holder and i think it makes a sound as well...so u can surely use tht one
01-08-08, 11:01 AM   #3
Voonka
A Cyclonian
There are quite a few mods that do this. That effect is called Banzai. Its just the generic name for a threat warning. Omen does indeed work well for this, put you can get it on several unit frame mods as well, and some HUDs.
01-08-08, 11:01 AM   #4
reavyn618
A Defias Bandit
ty, will have to try that one

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Agro flasher???