02-14-06, 08:04 PM   #1
Banedon
A Murloc Raider
Thumbs up I wish to know which mod is this!

Hello guys and first of all congratulations for this awesome website.
I found here so many interesting mods and a bunch of very serious and available people

Anyway i was looking for some nice UI and i found this one:
http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/157...62133490xd.jpg

I found this quite nice whit party on top and Magmadar like that as target on the bottom right. I believe those are all animated (can't be sure because i only saw this screenshot).
Does anyone of you knows which is this mod?
Otherwise... can you suggest me some similar mod?

I'm even interested to have, on my UI, two black orizontal bars like those you can see on that screenshot (to have more clean space).
Looking forward for some answer and for new landscapes, i wish you best luck with this awesome website people.

/cheer
02-14-06, 09:08 PM   #2
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Okay, that is more than likely a "Compilation", but I am not sure whose it is. I can however identify at least some of the individual addons within it, and I'm sure there are others that will either know which compilation it is, or can help fill in on mod names. Just from looking at the screenshot, I can see:

The 1/2 rings on either side of the person are DHud
CTRaid
Decursive
The hotbuttons in varying locations on the screen could be one of many. Possibilities include, but are not limited to: FlexBar, BibMod, Nurfed Action Bars
The combat chat looks like HitsMode
The bottom most bar is one of any number of possiblities, including, but not limited to: Telo's InfoBar, TitanPanel, BossPanel, BhaldieInfoBar

The area of black at the top and bottom is accomplished through the /viewport command, part of the default Blizz UI. CTMod has a CT_Viewport that makes tweaking it easier.

Looks like Atlas is included

I'm not sure which Unit Bars are used.

I know there is much more there, but I'm not 100% on some of it, so I'd rather not steer you wrong. Hopefully others can help identify more &/or recognize the compilation (if it is in fact one).

Do you have a link to where you found the screenshot? Was it in a thread somewhere? On a site? Where/how did you find the screenshot?
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti

Last edited by Cairenn : 02-14-06 at 09:11 PM.
02-15-06, 05:36 AM   #3
Banedon
A Murloc Raider
Thanks for your reply Cairenn first of all.
I knew most of those mods as well, but my first doubt was about those concerning party icons and target icon (trying to find those everywhere) and those hudge black orizzontal bars which contains large part of the icons from nurfed, bags, chats, minimap, buffs etc (i'll check CT_Viewport right now in the meantime).
Anyway i found that on NGI (http://www.ngi.it), an italian community of online gamers. As you can imagine that website/forum use italian language so might be hard to handle if you don't talk italian unfortunally.
BTW no more informations were involved on that thread, but only this screenshot. I'm trying to contact the screenshot's maker on ICQ but, until now, without any success.
I'll inform you if i will find any additional information and in the meantime i'm looking forward to any other suggestion from some wowinterface member.

Thanks a lot for your time
/cheer
02-15-06, 08:46 AM   #4
Lupone
A Defias Bandit
since I'm italian you can ask me everything you need and if you want can you tell me the link of the post regarding that screen? I'm interested in that ui layout too
02-15-06, 09:15 AM   #5
xelepart
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I spend a lot of time browsing all the mod sites I know of... I've seen a couple mods that provide 3d models of a target, and one that does a 3d model of your party, but all of them were half-assed, and abandoned quickly... Nothing nearly as refined as what you have in your screenshot. That's probably a guild mod, made by a guild, for the guild, and not released publicly. Which is sad. It looks pretty sweet. If anyone wants to make that, I'd use it.

The "big black" bars, as others have noted, is just the viewport being resized.

-x
02-15-06, 11:35 AM   #6
Lupone
A Defias Bandit
http://img64.imageshack.us/my.php?im...titolo14ry.jpg

this is the list of all the mods he's using now I'm trying to contact him to get the whole content with me luck :P
02-15-06, 11:59 AM   #7
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Good luck.
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti
02-15-06, 04:43 PM   #8
Banedon
A Murloc Raider
Found it
The name is Nocturnal
http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=2747

I'll try to install it right now

BTW Lupone i'm italian as well
02-15-06, 05:01 PM   #9
nonphilic
A Defias Bandit
can someone tell me which addon is it for the rank icon under the mini map?
02-15-06, 06:25 PM   #10
Banedon
A Murloc Raider
http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=3146

This one in reality is the correct version, but i found the one i posted before even better
02-16-06, 06:56 PM   #11
nonphilic
A Defias Bandit
so anybody knows wat's that rank icon under minimap mod called? =-]

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » I wish to know which mod is this!