11-02-08, 10:41 AM   #1
Lrokor
A Cyclonian
What addon is doing this?

This is what appears when I put totems down on my UI:
http://img371.imageshack.us/my.php?image=totemsmq2.jpg

I don't have any addons that involve totem timers, The only ones I think it could be is either Quartz or Xpearl but they don't say anything about totems in there config windows in game. Cany anyone help?
11-02-08, 10:49 AM   #2
kanonenfutter
A Murloc Raider
i might be wrong, but im pretty sure that this is the new standard look for totems when not having addons. when i went online after 3.0 was life (when all my addons crashed) it looked that way too.
11-02-08, 10:50 AM   #3
Fashionabull
A Cliff Giant

Theere is an in game totem timer, if you don't have any addons that might affect that, check the blizz interface (probably combat section) and see if it's there
11-02-08, 02:57 PM   #4
Lrokor
A Cyclonian
I dont see anything.
11-02-08, 03:03 PM   #5
Maul
Ion Engines, Engage!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Those appear to be the default UI totem timers. The unit frame addon you are using looks to have borrowed them. You will have to check with the addon author/instructions to see if you can turn them off.

Twitter: @IonMaul | Windows Live: [email protected] | Google Talk: [email protected]
11-02-08, 03:38 PM   #6
def9
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Those are the Blizz default timers and that's actually where they naturally appear. It's been a while since I played my shammy but I don't remember any options to turn them off yet. Not even Xperl has an option (that I can find) to hide them or re-skin them yet.
11-03-08, 06:11 AM   #7
Lrokor
A Cyclonian
It was Xperl under the player tab theres a option to turn theem off...

While I am here this pops up on my screen sometimes:
http://img88.imageshack.us/my.php?image=addonul9.jpg

also some of the addons on my list are red. By red I mean this:
http://img407.imageshack.us/my.php?i...2025017rr1.png

How can it be fixed?
11-03-08, 07:22 AM   #8
tintingurl
A Frostmaul Preserver

it means your addons need updating, they do not work the ones in red or they work but some things in the addon may not.
11-03-08, 09:31 AM   #9
Lrokor
A Cyclonian
Well I updated them but they are still red....
11-03-08, 09:40 AM   #10
Jesamyn
<This Space for Rent>

Actually, red addons in your list are Load on Demand. It's a new way of listing them with 3.0 and isn't a problem.
11-03-08, 10:08 AM   #11
Lrokor
A Cyclonian
Ahh okay well then why do I get the message to reset my UI alot it's starting to annoy me now...
11-03-08, 10:27 AM   #12
Gemini_II
A Molten Giant

I'd suggest installing a bug catcher like BugSack. That way you can see the details of the errors and not that silly window that Blizz pops up. Basically, alot fo your addons are still causing problems/having issues. Try BugSack and then look at your errors to find the culprit, or post those details here.

11-03-08, 11:03 AM   #13
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
You are getting that message because you have lua errors turned off in your Interface Options, but your addons are actually causing tons of errors, so the game is pretty much saying, "hey, you have errors hidden, so you don't know this, but... you've got problems."
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

11-03-08, 01:20 PM   #14
Lrokor
A Cyclonian
I turned on display LUA errors and within 3 mins or so a addon error appeared for a addon I have called SCT cooldowns
11-03-08, 02:28 PM   #15
kanonenfutter
A Murloc Raider
sct cooldowns is an extension for sct, to inform when a cd of your spells is up so you can use it (for example the CD of your shaman shock spells). unfortunately sct cooldowns has not yet been updated to 3.0, unlike sct and sctd which work smooth now, after "the big crash" aka the day 3.0 went live.
11-03-08, 03:13 PM   #16
Lrokor
A Cyclonian
I don't even remeber installing it so it will be deleted I must have thought it was a cooldown timer that countsdown yourspells that are on your ui. Guess not. Thanks for the help.

Last edited by Lrokor : 11-03-08 at 03:18 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » What addon is doing this?