06-10-09, 01:15 PM   #1
zetswei
A Defias Bandit
Nui+ and HUD help :(

Well I got the email for Nui+ but when I go to the FTP site I can't find a download anywhere, I see some movies that were posted an empty folder called hi and some .zips for skins but that's it..

Also, with the normal Nui I have a problem with my HUD where mine and the targets info is just in black and nothing else appears except some colored numbers. any help would be great :S

EDIT: nvm about the HUD part, a few reloads seemed to have fixed it

Last edited by zetswei : 06-10-09 at 01:21 PM.

06-10-09, 01:25 PM   #2
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Reread the email you got for the newsletter, all the instructions are explained right inside it. Or, alternatively, you can take a look at the Sticky post at the top of this forum titled "How to download nUI+"

Last edited by Vis : 06-10-09 at 01:27 PM.

06-10-09, 01:51 PM   #3
zetswei
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Vis View Post
Reread the email you got for the newsletter, all the instructions are explained right inside it. Or, alternatively, you can take a look at the Sticky post at the top of this forum titled "How to download nUI+"
Well, I guess I just didn't read into enough to register that it was all a manual thing, thanks. I'm just going through testing addons to figure out which best suites my raiding needs. Is there anything that sets this apart from iceHUD in your mind? I'm trying to find something that is similiar to this with the HUD but also has support for bleed effects, poison stacks, slice and dice, and Hunger for Blood next to the life/energy pools. Thanks

EDIT: The reason I got this was because of how clean it looks with KHL and recount, and that it's 1 simple addon. However I'm guessing Nui+ doesn't update automatically with my curse client, correct?

06-10-09, 01:57 PM   #4
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I don't think so unless the curse client has access to these downloads.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

06-10-09, 02:21 PM   #5
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

nUI+ does not update with the Curse Client. In order to download the + version, you must be logged into this website. The only version available via Curse is the standard, non + release version as far as I could find.

As far as what set's it apart from IceHud, I'd have to say everything. IceHud is just a Hud, whereas nUI is Unit Frames, HUD, Bars, it's just got to much to list really. For most users that have posted, nUI has replaced an avg of around 15-20 seperate addons. The only thing for it to work right out of the box for full on raiding that it is missing is your choice of threat/dps meters and maybe click to cast type addons.

As for buffs/debuffs, they all list on either the right or left sides of the screen, depending on what it is. Everything is organized very nicely.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » Nui+ and HUD help :(