04-16-12, 05:36 PM   #1
Keioshe
A Defias Bandit
Please take a look! Want to know what addon these are..

So I was looking at new ways to do my UI and I came across a picture on here of a UI. The creator has the graphics that are in the cornors ont he picture on here for download but im interested in the other elements and addons such as

*the top middle part that shows where they are

*the bottom middle with the time and other imformation

*above the timebar thing, maybe a CD bar?

*what unit frames are those?

* and the frames that have the lines coming out the sides of them that go all the way across the screen.

Please if you know could you point me in the right direction for these add ons?

Thanks!

Here is a link to her download

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...rkgpanels.html

Kei
04-16-12, 06:34 PM   #2
Landrell
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
That top panel is from my Neutrino Texture Pack, which, hasn't been updated in a long time. It's still usable, but it's pretty basic.

Fear my Aim, for it be True, Swfit, and Deadly!
04-16-12, 06:50 PM   #3
Phanx
Cat.

You would probably have better luck if you posted this question on the actual download page, so the creator of the screenshot might actually see your question. He/she knows for sure which addons are visible in the screenshot. The rest of us can only guess.

Originally Posted by Keioshe View Post
the top middle part that shows where they are
the bottom middle with the time and other imformation
Could be any bar-based Broker display addon -- Bazooka, ChocolateBar, ButtonBin, etc. -- with its background set to transparent, and custom textured panels placed behind it using kgPanels.

Landrell already pointed you to the specific texture used. From there, making the panel in kgPanels would not be difficult, nor would setting up the Broker bar with the plugins you want.

above the timebar thing, maybe a CD bar?
SexyCooldown and CoolLine are two standalone addons that provide that type of cooldown bar. There's also one included in the ForteXorcist package, but that does tons of other stuff that you probably don't want or need.

what unit frames are those?
Impossible to know. Pretty much any modern unit frame addon can be configured to look however you want. It could be PitBull4, Shadowed Unit Frames, STUF, or even a custom oUF layout.

the frames that have the lines coming out the sides of them that go all the way across the screen
If you mean the 1-pixel lines across the top and bottom of the screen, those are probably custom textured panels placed using kgPanels. These would be very easy to make on your own, since they do not require any special graphics.

Last edited by Phanx : 04-16-12 at 06:53 PM.
04-16-12, 07:09 PM   #4
Keioshe
A Defias Bandit
WOW thanks you guys! That helps alot. I did post on the download page a couple months ago with no asnwer that is why i came here to ask =)

Kei
04-16-12, 11:34 PM   #5
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

She uses SLDataText for the bottom information .... ummm .... zone, I guess you'd call it. Go to the second screen shot on the download page and look at the names of the panels.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!
04-17-12, 04:59 PM   #6
Phanx
Cat.

I'd recommend using a Broker bar over SLDataText. I know there have been several periods where SLDT was not being actively supported/developed (no idea what its current status is) and you'll have a much wider selection of plugins with Broker, since Broker plugins aren't tied to a single display addon like SLDT.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Please take a look! Want to know what addon these are..