12-17-10, 03:17 AM   #1
Tadedra
A Cliff Giant
Guild Reputation LDB

I've been looking around and only seem to find Guilld XP info. Is there an addon out there that will show you're Guild rep a toon has earned for the week. I'm thinking one that shows how many points you've been earning - 2671Rep. Then in the tool tip will say - Guild Rep 5477/6000 - Friendly.

The number showing how much you have gained (2671 Rep) could go red or something when the Guild has capped for the Daily point allotment. Then you you have capped that toon for the week (3500) - it could replace the number with Capped or something just as good. Either way it would be good notification that hey run an alt for a while.

Has anyone seen anything like this or know of one being developed.

Thanks

Tadedra

//disregard. I just realized I can change to my guild rep to track. It doesn't do all the neat things I was hoping for like letting me know when I'm capped for the week or the guild is capped for the day but it will work for general tracking purposes.

Last edited by Tadedra : 12-17-10 at 05:12 AM.
12-17-10, 04:00 PM   #2
SannaSK
An Aku'mai Servant
If you ever knew of FactionsFu, I recently found
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...putations.html
Ara Broker Reputations that works 99% exactly like FactionsFu did, but is native LDB. It will show you your current char's personal guild rep, but it is not designed to show guild-xp.

If anyone knows a current-day/max-day guild xp ldb addon, I'm interested as well.
12-19-10, 06:52 PM   #3
Tadedra
A Cliff Giant
Originally Posted by SannaSK View Post
If you ever knew of FactionsFu, I recently found
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...putations.html
Ara Broker Reputations that works 99% exactly like FactionsFu did, but is native LDB. It will show you your current char's personal guild rep, but it is not designed to show guild-xp.

If anyone knows a current-day/max-day guild xp ldb addon, I'm interested as well.
I actually stumbled across this while looking for what I wanted. GuildXP

Is this the output you are looking for:
12-20-10, 09:58 AM   #4
ShiftE
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

I dont know if it is what he was looking for, But it IS what I was looking for! ty!
12-20-10, 01:06 PM   #5
SannaSK
An Aku'mai Servant
ooh, great addon. needs a bit of display tweaking but all i can do about that is leave a note for the author. thanks for the link!
01-09-11, 07:09 PM   #6
Ketua
Premium Member

Premium Member
I"m going to bump this because The OP is exactly what I'm looking for myself.

I'm trying to find an LDB addon that tracks guild REPUTATION, not XP. Basically I'm looking for something that will track how much rep I've earned VS how much rep is my weekly cap for my guild, and be able to display it the way the daily/overall XP is displayed by the Blizzard UI.

So something like:

Week: 2534/4000 (63.3%)
Current: 7203/12000 (60.0%) til Revered

No idea what the actual weekly cap is though.
01-10-11, 04:05 AM   #7
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
According to the the current PTR notes guild rep cap will be displayed in the tooltip in the guild interface as of next patch.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor
01-11-11, 08:47 PM   #8
Ketua
Premium Member

Premium Member
Oh thank god. You would think blizz would have put that out with release.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Guild Reputation LDB