04-07-08, 06:37 AM   #1
Sarzema
A Murloc Raider
inspect button in shattrath

Since Patch 2.4 it is possible to inspect the opposite faction in Shattrath. The Mazzle Ui has a nice button to inspect people, but it is not working for the opposite faction.

I know this is handled in the MazzleUI_Handlers.lua File. But I'm struggling with the correct changes. Anyone an idea, how to solve that problem or already solved it, so he could post the changes to that particular file?
04-07-08, 01:27 PM   #2
Aethenelle
A Cliff Giant
Originally Posted by Sarzema View Post
Since Patch 2.4 it is possible to inspect the opposite faction in Shattrath. The Mazzle Ui has a nice button to inspect people, but it is not working for the opposite faction.

I know this is handled in the MazzleUI_Handlers.lua File. But I'm struggling with the correct changes. Anyone an idea, how to solve that problem or already solved it, so he could post the changes to that particular file?
You're looking for a line involving SuperInspect. replace it with the correct function call for the addon you want to use instead of SI.
04-07-08, 02:41 PM   #3
Madmatt17
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Question

On another note....In one of the patches you could inspect for spec and with mazzle you can't...not sure if thats just me or if thts true tho.
04-10-08, 05:32 AM   #4
Sarzema
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Madmatt17 View Post
On another note....In one of the patches you could inspect for spec and with mazzle you can't...not sure if thats just me or if thts true tho.
Just update the version of Examiner, then you see the Specs and with the latest Version you could also inspect the items of the opposide fraction in shat.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » inspect button in shattrath