07-04-11, 03:14 PM   #1
Rackem
A Murloc Raider
Not Showing Quest Locations

Ok, it's probably something I did, but for the life of me, I can't figure it out.

The only thing I have messed with is I was trying to remove the raid frames window that pops up when entering a bg.

When I went questing, I noticed the quests were not showing in the map window, either full or mini.

I checked all the things in options, everything seemed checked that needed checked. I uninstalled all of Carbonite from the addons and reinstalled. I reset the UI.

The wow default big map shows the quests but all the carbonite maps show is completed quests (the question mark).

I absolutely hate the wow map and need my Carbonite back the way it was.

07-04-11, 03:19 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Look at the Quest Watch header. Is the green button bright green? If it is not, just click on it.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

07-04-11, 03:31 PM   #3
Rackem
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by jeffy162 View Post
Look at the Quest Watch header. Is the green button bright green? If it is not, just click on it.
Maybe I'm not getting what you are saying.

You mean Options>Quest Watch

I have nothing green there?

07-04-11, 04:50 PM   #4
Rackem
A Murloc Raider
I have reset everything to the default settings and deleted/reinstalled Carbonite. One would think that would solve the problem, but it hasn't.

Anyone have any ideas?

07-04-11, 08:08 PM   #5
Chmee
A Molten Giant
You should have a "quest watcher" window that lists the quests, at least the nearby ones, depending on how you set it up, that are in your quest log. At the top of this window are four buttons. The green one mentioned shows or hides all quest givers (when it's bright green) or dailies givers (when it's bright blue) or none (small, dull button). There may be another position, I don't remember.

07-04-11, 09:18 PM   #6
Rackem
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Chmee View Post
You should have a "quest watcher" window that lists the quests, at least the nearby ones, depending on how you set it up, that are in your quest log. At the top of this window are four buttons. The green one mentioned shows or hides all quest givers (when it's bright green) or dailies givers (when it's bright blue) or none (small, dull button). There may be another position, I don't remember.
Ah, I found what you are talking about and I can see the quests.

But now when I enabled Carbonite, the default wow map is still up in the right hand corner even though I have the carbonite map up.

Edit to add: I reloaded the map again and everything is normal.

Thanks everyone, I appreciate it.

Last edited by Rackem : 07-04-11 at 09:21 PM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Not Showing Quest Locations