07-06-09, 02:46 AM   #1
adventjay
A Defias Bandit
How Do I Upload UIs??

How do I upload entire UIs. My friends have been bugging me to use the UI that I have, I want to give it to them... But I don't know how I can send it to them. Anyone know how?? I know theres a way because i've seen people upload their UI. I know about the replacing the interface folder and WTF folder with mine... and then renaming the account name, realm name, char name etc. But for some addons the profiles are not there so it cant be changed to make it look like my UI. addons like pitbull etc. dont save the profile from my computer to my friends computers.

someone please help.
07-06-09, 03:22 AM   #2
Katae
A Cobalt Mageweaver
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
For the addons that use profiles, you can make a copy of your profile and name it whatever you want, then tell your friends to use that profile name.

Profiles are saved in the WTF setting files.
07-06-09, 10:39 AM   #3
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

As you look through your WTF folder you will notice there are 2 areas where a saved variables folder will appear. One is located in the character folder and is for addons that generally dont have a series of profiles but save their settings on a per character basis. There is also one in the account name folder (where you will also find the all the server folders) you need to include this as well since addons that have profiles such as pitbull and others tend to place their saved variables in this folder.

You need to make sure both of the saved vairables folders are present for all your settings to be available.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor
07-06-09, 11:10 AM   #4
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=21175
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti
07-07-09, 07:28 AM   #5
Limb0
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Yep, this is what I read to upload my UI. Props to Lykofos

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » How Do I Upload UIs??