07-02-06, 07:27 PM   #1
Zeathy
A Murloc Raider
Need 2 more slots

Ok well I am 2 slots away from what I need to be able to have all my spells and items that I use often in slots onscreen at all times. I tried flexbar but it doesnt work with my current setup for some reason. I just want the 2 slots (not stuck together) one for my herth and one for attacking with my wand.

I lookd for other solutions but nothing seemd to be what I needed. Im hopeing some of you more experienced people to modifying your WoW experience will help me get myself set up.

Thnx!
07-03-06, 12:22 AM   #2
willgk
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Lightbulb

Originally Posted by Zeathy
Ok well I am 2 slots away from what I need to be able to have all my spells and items that I use often in slots onscreen at all times. I tried flexbar but it doesnt work with my current setup for some reason. I just want the 2 slots (not stuck together) one for my herth and one for attacking with my wand.

I lookd for other solutions but nothing seemd to be what I needed. Im hopeing some of you more experienced people to modifying your WoW experience will help me get myself set up.

Thnx!

Discord Action Bars is the answer you seek

http://www.discordmods.com
07-03-06, 02:01 PM   #3
Gemini_II
A Molten Giant

Yes, Discord Action Bars is the way to go. Just bear in mind that you cannot, under any circumstances have more than Blizz's 120 action buttons. DAB lets you assign virtual buttons and scripts, and everything else possible to make it appear as if there are more buttons. Which is what you need (and what makes it a kickin' mod)

07-03-06, 02:14 PM   #4
Kyahx
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

You could also check out Bongos for a lightweight action bar mod. (Discord is way too heavy on resource useage for my tastes.)

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Need 2 more slots