07-22-07, 03:25 AM   #41
heyart
A Defias Bandit
I used Bongos2 before getting Mazzle and it had a great little feature that changed would page depending on your target. So as a healing priest, my bars changed depending on if I was targeting a friend or an enemy. Since you already use Bongos, would Bongos2 be a difficult switch?
07-22-07, 12:52 PM   #42
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Yes, it would be. My layouts rely on my modified paging mechanism.
07-22-07, 03:36 PM   #43
rabion
A Murloc Raider
Question Gem?

I cant use gem with my new mazzle ui. and as a officer in my guild it is necassary for me to have it even though i really dont like gem to much as we have a ally with another guild that we use a gem channel for getting help with raids and such. is there a version that works with mazzle and i just missed it?
07-22-07, 05:22 PM   #44
Lighty
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by rabion
I cant use gem with my new mazzle ui. and as a officer in my guild it is necassary for me to have it even though i really dont like gem to much as we have a ally with another guild that we use a gem channel for getting help with raids and such. is there a version that works with mazzle and i just missed it?
My guild is using GEM with MazzleUI just fine. I get my GEM from: http://christophe.calmejane.free.fr/wow/gem/

That's the real home page for GEM.
07-22-07, 05:49 PM   #45
rabion
A Murloc Raider
Talking

Originally Posted by Lighty
My guild is using GEM with MazzleUI just fine. I get my GEM from: http://christophe.calmejane.free.fr/wow/gem/

That's the real home page for GEM.
yeah what i ended up doing even though i had went to the gem home was just copying from my old addon's that i had saved to my desktop the file of gem and now it works.
07-24-07, 12:14 PM   #46
Szat
A Kobold Labourer
Hi i know its been said time and time again but i really think u should include

Auctioneer=i just think its really nice when i can scroll over an item and know if its worth selling and what not so ya just my 2cents

anyway great UI very great so plz consider this
07-25-07, 05:14 AM   #47
Brem
Premium Member

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Szat
Hi i know its been said time and time again but i really think u should include

Auctioneer=i just think its really nice when i can scroll over an item and know if its worth selling and what not so ya just my 2cents

anyway great UI very great so plz consider this

And since its been siad time and again, the reason auctioneer is not in here is that its very resource intensive. I personally have been using KCItems which was recently updated and have that functionality without my UI memory growing out of control.

However, since everyone seems to absolutely require auctioneer, why don't you just add it in yourself. It will work with Mazzle. I've done it for a while to watch how badly the memory on the UI grew. For me, it was just too resource intensive.

-----------------
MazzleUI Beta Tester
07-25-07, 09:13 AM   #48
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
KC_Items does the same thing minus 20-30MB of memory
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-25-07, 09:48 AM   #49
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Seerah
Yeah..lol..I don't get how auctioneer and it's related plug ins use that much memory...even when you not at the AH..they should have a "Idle" mode.

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
07-26-07, 05:10 AM   #50
Brem
Premium Member

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Seerah

Actually, that's exactly the route I've gone. I meant to mention it in my original post

-----------------
MazzleUI Beta Tester
07-29-07, 03:17 AM   #51
Broodhead
A Kobold Labourer
Post Suggestion: FlagRSP

Hi Mazzle,

first of all my congratulation to your great job on MazzleUI.

My suggestion:
For the role players between us I guess it would be nice to have the addon FlagRSP integrated in MazzleUI.

Thank you

Broodhead
07-29-07, 07:49 AM   #52
Sullice
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Brem

However, since everyone seems to absolutely require auctioneer, why don't you just add it in yourself. It will work with Mazzle.
Actually, after the new version of MazzleUI, Auctioneer refuses to work for me 100%. Namely, the "Scan" button does nothing... which is the most important feature, I feel.
07-30-07, 07:42 PM   #53
fishermen
A Defias Bandit
Cwow

MazzleUI is so good,i was playing CWOW,and i use MazzleUI.

i hope MazzleUI Can Runing at CWOW,

1,Fonts Can I choice th Chinese Fonts
2,LightHeaded can use in CWOW
3,60-70 button

thanks for MazzleUI.
07-30-07, 09:19 PM   #54
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I have gotten messages from uses who run it in Chinese WoW, so it's definitely doable. I think they changed the font to something else, though. You should look for posts in CWOW websites. I'm pretty sure one of the people said he gave tips on what he did on such a forum.
07-31-07, 06:13 AM   #55
perenor
A Murloc Raider
Being lazy and don't want to read through the replies for suggestions. Besides, if I'm repeating what anyone else has said that means more... doesn't it?

Some other addons I use / would love to see IN the compliation.

Omen (instead of / with KTHM Threat)
ArkInventory (Instead of Baggins)
FU_GroupLoot (If it's in there, I may have missed it. I just installed it from my own)

The target frame needs some kind of "better" target of target. I'm trying to get used to the "Looking at: <target>" text, but it's just not fast enough for my style. I'm also working on trying to make one using the DUF.

Buffalo / ElkBuffBars (I haven't had time to play with the current buff tracker, so this may not be needed... give me some more time.)

All in all, I really have to say I am reaaaaaaly impressed. The ease of which this thing installs and configures is amazing. It actually also increased my framerate with the full install going.

Now, if I can just figure out how to rebind keys... Doesn't seem the Bongos (greeeeat! choice by the way) keybind is working.
08-05-07, 10:06 PM   #56
Plarz
A Murloc Raider
I added a few myself.

I changed to ArkInventory.
Auctioneer (and plug-ins)
WIM
Nature Enemy Castbar (necb)
Atlas, and AtlasLoot

I prefer ArcHud2 (Ace) over Mazzel's, but that's a personal preferance, and one I've used forever.

Lastly, I added in a wonderful mod called Doublewide. It is essentially a clone of Extended Quest Log, in that it separates the quest selection pane and the quest information pane. best part is, It's written by the same person that wrote Light Headed, so they work seamlesssly.

Thanks for the beautiful integration and simplification, Mazzel.

Beyond moving all the buttons and timer bars around, I've done little to the Mazzlification I started with.
08-06-07, 10:05 AM   #57
zutcorp
A Kobold Labourer
Unsure if this is the right thread, but here goes...

Ive just recently installed mazzle, I am in love!

Except im levelling an alt, and I cant find any XP information (pr. hour, how long to lvl) that sort of thing.

If it isn't there, its hereby a suggestion. If it is...where?

Also I tried installing a fubar XP addon, but it butchered everything else - propably due to different versions of fubar - should I just update all of Fubar?

Last edited by zutcorp : 08-06-07 at 10:10 AM.
08-06-07, 10:22 AM   #58
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
depends on where you got the fubar plugin from and how old it is. There is the xp bar under your health bar if you missed it. Mazzle 1.0 did have FuBar_FuXPFu which you can get from http://files.wowace.com - ExperienceFu is nice, too.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

08-06-07, 02:42 PM   #59
gothicknight
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Mazzle UI addon flexability

The one thing that has turned me off Mazzle UI, is the lack of compatibility with using other types of mods to replace the ones in the Mazzle Pack. E.g I cant stand bongos, i much prefer Bartender3, but when i install BT3, i cant get the same effect that bongos has.

I would like to see more flexibilty in what mods in the Mazzle can be replaced with alternative mods. This would make Mazzle UI not only the best visual UI (and playable UI) but much more flexible and it would probably would apeal to a much wider audience as alot of people, me included, get used to using certain mods that they have used for a while and prefer not to change them.

Is that something you would be able to look into Mazzle, or would u need specifics on the types of individual mods that players use.

Thanx mate and keep up the unbelievable work. U rock
08-06-07, 03:56 PM   #60
Arkive
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Originally Posted by gothicknight
The one thing that has turned me off Mazzle UI, is the lack of compatibility with using other types of mods to replace the ones in the Mazzle Pack. E.g I cant stand bongos, i much prefer Bartender3, but when i install BT3, i cant get the same effect that bongos has.

I would like to see more flexibilty in what mods in the Mazzle can be replaced with alternative mods. This would make Mazzle UI not only the best visual UI (and playable UI) but much more flexible and it would probably would apeal to a much wider audience as alot of people, me included, get used to using certain mods that they have used for a while and prefer not to change them.

Is that something you would be able to look into Mazzle, or would u need specifics on the types of individual mods that players use.

Thanx mate and keep up the unbelievable work. U rock
The button mod and unit frame mod are probably the two mods that consume the most work in coding due to button/macro/keybind placement and spacing at different resolutions and aspect ratios. I suspect that given that, it's more likely Mazz will stick with what he considers to be the best option for everyone and code for just that. That may change with the potential Premium Mazzle, but I'd be surprised.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Suggestion Thread