09-24-09, 10:10 AM   #1
deeds09
A Kobold Labourer
Quest log display missing

I know of several people having this issue since the patch update earlier this week. The small quest log display that stays onscreen as you play is missing. It's not hidden under any action bar, the config settings under the options page has not changed, but the toggle option for viewing the large full quest log opens up fine, with the Lightheaded option working fine. Just no small onscreen display to click to choose to highlight a quest to work with the directional arrow. This is happening on at least 3 of my guild members machines since the patch on the 22nd. I'm assuming that it's the new patch and some sort of update is going to need to be done.

Please let me know so I can pass the info along to my guild members.

09-28-09, 02:29 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I know this is going to sound odd, and you've probably already checked it, but please humor me for a moment.

Open Carbonite options, choose the "Quest Watch" page, and look to see if the "Hide" check box is actually checked. If it is, just un-check it. I've had this happen all by it's self on occasion, so it might be worth a look.

Last edited by jeffy162 : 09-28-09 at 10:04 PM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Quest log display missing