01-14-07, 05:10 PM   #1
ebilpanda
A Defias Bandit
what is this mod?

what is the mod she is using to display her health and mana along with the buff icons right below it?

ive been searching but i dont think ive quite found it yet.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...0114150727.jpg
01-14-07, 05:13 PM   #2
blixem
A Kobold Labourer
Looks like Discord Unit Frames to me.
01-14-07, 05:16 PM   #3
Diurnos
A Cyclonian
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
that would be AG unitframes , with the target frame moved.
01-14-07, 05:17 PM   #4
Nynaeve
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
frames

Looks to me like ag_unitframes......
Looks like she took the default frames and used the witdh change a little. I think you can fins aq_uf here.... if not its just an ace2 mod, so check that site. The command for the gui is /aguf config
Hope this helps
~Ny
01-14-07, 06:50 PM   #5
ebilpanda
A Defias Bandit
thanks for the quick help.

i have two more questions, in the video she has it so that the target frame is exactly where her player frame is.

meaning that if she selects a target, it replaces her frame with the target's frame.

how?

also, her buffs are listed under her frame...i cant seem to get this to work for me. is there instructions or something? or maybe a setting i may have over looked?

thanks in advance
01-14-07, 09:54 PM   #6
Farook
A Molten Giant

i have two more questions, in the video she has it so that the target frame is exactly where her player frame is.

meaning that if she selects a target, it replaces her frame with the target's frame.

how?
I have absolutely no idea.

also, her buffs are listed under her frame...i cant seem to get this to work for me. is there instructions or something? or maybe a setting i may have over looked?
In the options for the player-frame (and for any other frame as well), at the very bottom, you can find the options for managing buffs. I don't know the exact wording by hard, but there you can set how to align the buff icons to your player frame (right, left, above, ...).

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » what is this mod?