08-19-08, 08:39 AM   #1
blbjtb
A Cyclonian
I have a few questions for the future...

First let me start off by saying I LOVE Mazzle. It is by far the best mod compliation ever made. I do however have a few concerns and questions that hopefully I can get answered here.

1. Being in beta I have noticed a few things that really stick out.
1st is that Blizz seems to be really enjoying the whole (Take over this or that and use its skills.) Example You jump on a frost wyrm and use its skills to shoot ice bolts down on mobs. Or you get in a turret and turn it on the crew. stuff like that. So my question is will mazzle be able to handle this because the last time I checked mazzle while doing Teron Gorefiend (when you turn into a ghost I had none of my ghost abilites.) Is this still going to be a problem?

2. Is mazzifying with DK going to be a problem when WotLK first starts up or should this be fixxed assuming the patch gets out before the actual Xpac releases.

3. and Lastly basically flows back into the first question but this happens to deal with my main char. My lock I figured I would make him full demo (thats what he is now in beta and metamorph is awesome.) Question is like the first question are the bars and skill positions going to be a problem?

I realize that some of these questions wont be able to be answered because the Xpac is pretty far away these are just some questions I had. Thanks in advance for the answers.
08-19-08, 12:06 PM   #2
LightGuard
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by blbjtb View Post
1st is that Blizz seems to be really enjoying the whole (Take over this or that and use its skills.) Example You jump on a frost wyrm and use its skills to shoot ice bolts down on mobs. Or you get in a turret and turn it on the crew. stuff like that. So my question is will mazzle be able to handle this because the last time I checked mazzle while doing Teron Gorefiend (when you turn into a ghost I had none of my ghost abilites.) Is this still going to be a problem?
If MazzleUI uses something other than Bongos 1 yes. If not, then no. I thought someone was working on a conversion to Bongos 3 (which isn't being maintained I don't think)

2. Is mazzifying with DK going to be a problem when WotLK first starts up or should this be fixxed assuming the patch gets out before the actual Xpac releases.
No clue, but as it currently stands DUF will probably have problems with it.

3. and Lastly basically flows back into the first question but this happens to deal with my main char. My lock I figured I would make him full demo (thats what he is now in beta and metamorph is awesome.) Question is like the first question are the bars and skill positions going to be a problem?

I realize that some of these questions wont be able to be answered because the Xpac is pretty far away these are just some questions I had. Thanks in advance for the answers.
Same answer to 1. Also remember that a lot of what people consider is MazzleUI are really other addons, so a lot of will MazzleUI work is dependent on those other addons being updated.
08-20-08, 03:25 PM   #3
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I think it's safe to say that DocEvl is gone for the foreseeable future. He is in my guild, and we haven't seen him on our forums in the last month, which is extremely odd. Any future updates will, in all likelihood, have to be done by someone else.
08-20-08, 07:25 PM   #4
Capitao
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by blbjtb View Post
Disable bongos and install bartender3. Easy to config and look exactly the same.
08-21-08, 06:50 AM   #5
Brem
Premium Member

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Capitao View Post
Disable bongos and install bartender3. Easy to config and look exactly the same.
However, if someone likes the autoplacement of spells, bartender3 will perform an epic fail. I wish everyone who posted to replace bongos1 with their favorite bar mod would note that no other bar replacement will place spells. /rant mode off.

-----------------
MazzleUI Beta Tester
08-22-08, 07:48 AM   #6
ChaosWolf
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Brem View Post
However, if someone likes the autoplacement of spells, bartender3 will perform an epic fail. I wish everyone who posted to replace bongos1 with their favorite bar mod would note that no other bar replacement will place spells. /rant mode off.
The fire-and-forget autoplacement is what I love best, frankly, as I am clueless when it comes to things like that - heck, when I first got Mazzle, I rediscovered spells I hadn't used in ages simply because I never added them to my bars and forgot about them!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » I have a few questions for the future...