11-13-07, 10:09 PM   #1
ganders
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Patch for 2.3

Since there a quite a few people who are saying they can't get DUF working or they don't know how/where to find the .lua changes, I've uploaded a patch here on WoWInterface that contains my working version of DUF and the changed Mazzifier_Configs.lua and MazzleUI_Models.lua files.

Note, I've never uploaded a .zip file before so if the files don't go in the right place, you'll have to manually put them there.

You can find it here
11-13-07, 10:15 PM   #2
Trith
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Nice, hehe, found all mine though. Would like to say thanks for all your help and time on getting this working as well as any others that have helped!
11-13-07, 10:27 PM   #3
Darkkaos
A Murloc Raider
DUDE!!!!

YOU ROCK!!!!

This was my only problem I was having. I did everything the thread said but my 3d models still were not working. But now....Working perfectly!!!!

Good Job!!!
11-13-07, 10:31 PM   #4
Phanes
A Fallenroot Satyr
Y E S!!!!!!!!
11-13-07, 10:33 PM   #5
ChaosWolf
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Apparently, amI the only one who's still having problems with some bits of it?

Namely, my AutoBar is gone floopy.

Everything else apparently works fine, but AutoBar seems to tie itself in a knot trying to comprehend the 2.3 tweaks right as I try readjusting MazzleUI...

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/2...7230607yn6.jpg

Anyone able to lend a hand?
11-13-07, 10:36 PM   #6
Viroc
An Aku'mai Servant
Well done sir. Thank you.
11-13-07, 10:44 PM   #7
Trith
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by ChaosWolf
Apparently, amI the only one who's still having problems with some bits of it?

Namely, my AutoBar is gone floopy.

Everything else apparently works fine, but AutoBar seems to tie itself in a knot trying to comprehend the 2.3 tweaks right as I try readjusting MazzleUI...

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/2...7230607yn6.jpg

Anyone able to lend a hand?
Okay, download Mazzle 1.1 extract the autobar and autobar config form it delete the one curerntly in your mazzle file now replace it and you're set to go
11-13-07, 10:51 PM   #8
Chynah
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
This patch worked perfectly, thank you soooooo much!!!

11-13-07, 10:57 PM   #9
Starchild
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Originally Posted by ganders
Since there a quite a few people who are saying they can't get DUF working or they don't know how/where to find the .lua changes, I've uploaded a patch here on WoWInterface that contains my working version of DUF and the changed Mazzifier_Configs.lua and MazzleUI_Models.lua files.

Note, I've never uploaded a .zip file before so if the files don't go in the right place, you'll have to manually put them there.

You can find it here

Working beautifully!!!!!!!! Even fixed my 3D characters!!
Still a few buggs w/ cartographer and bagnon, but nothing that concerns me right now.

Thank You

-Star
11-13-07, 10:59 PM   #10
blbjtb
A Cyclonian
Only problem that im having now is that when i look @ someone where usually it says targeting whatever it now says targeting $ut how do u fix that?
11-13-07, 10:59 PM   #11
oraclewolf
A Defias Bandit
Thnx for the files. You rock.....
11-13-07, 11:15 PM   #12
BadMage
A Murloc Raider
Thank You!!

Awesome! Works PERFECTLY!!! Once Cartographer gets fixed, I think I will be at 100% again!

11-13-07, 11:28 PM   #13
Mzenger
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by blbjtb
Only problem that im having now is that when i look @ someone where usually it says targeting whatever it now says targeting $ut how do u fix that?
http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showpost.php?p=69873&postcount=177
11-13-07, 11:35 PM   #14
hulke
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Been trying for a few hours to get this to work, nothing i do is working.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times and it still won't Mazzlfy.

I start with a fresh download of the Mazzle UI, then do the 1.1 patch from the last patch then i try you patch and nothing works.

Now when i do your patch i see that the discord unit frames and DUF options have there own seperate folders, then there is a program folder that has folders for the Discord library and others.

I'm using Winrar to extract the files, now for the program folder do i extract those to there seperate files or do i just copy the WoW folder to my exsisting WoW folder?

Sorry if this doesn't make sense, trying to explain it the best i can.

Any help would be appreciated.

P.S. i noticed when i DL all those folders into the interface directory, if i go into the interface to find my addon folder, sometimes there is another interface folder there, same with when i used your patch i dropped the seperate files in there folders but when i went to look at them i saw a program folder there, maybe i have programs conflicting or something.

Once again sorry for the rambling.
11-13-07, 11:37 PM   #15
Nobunda
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Ganders... you are the man. Thanks for all your help!!!
11-13-07, 11:48 PM   #16
brujer
A Fallenroot Satyr
Would you do us all a huge favor and upload your entire Mazz UI in one simple package that includes all of the fixes thus far?
11-13-07, 11:59 PM   #17
sdjmack
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by hulke
Been trying for a few hours to get this to work, nothing i do is working.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times and it still won't Mazzlfy.

I start with a fresh download of the Mazzle UI, then do the 1.1 patch from the last patch then i try you patch and nothing works.

Now when i do your patch i see that the discord unit frames and DUF options have there own seperate folders, then there is a program folder that has folders for the Discord library and others.

I'm using Winrar to extract the files, now for the program folder do i extract those to there seperate files or do i just copy the WoW folder to my exsisting WoW folder?

Sorry if this doesn't make sense, trying to explain it the best i can.

Any help would be appreciated.

P.S. i noticed when i DL all those folders into the interface directory, if i go into the interface to find my addon folder, sometimes there is another interface folder there, same with when i used your patch i dropped the seperate files in there folders but when i went to look at them i saw a program folder there, maybe i have programs conflicting or something.

Once again sorry for the rambling.

I just let WinRar make a new folder on my desktop, and then moved all the new mazzle folders and DUF folders into my addon folder and fixed it right up. you just need to weed through that program folder and copy the DiscordLibrary, Mazzifier and Mazzle UI folders then paste them into you wow addon folder over the old ones. Also do the same for the 2 discord folders on your desktop or where ever you unpacked them

Thanks to Ganders for posting that up, I almost started using something else I really didnt like

Last edited by sdjmack : 11-14-07 at 12:01 AM.
11-14-07, 12:21 AM   #18
northsider
An Aku'mai Servant
Y O U R O C K!!!!
11-14-07, 12:51 AM   #19
bsides
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Thanks you so much.

This works even for me that does not use MazzleUI anymore, but I totally used it in inspiration to mine, including using Discord Unit Frames, which is the best Unit Frames addon. It's such a shame we can not see an official addon update for Discord anymore, but it's great that Mazzle gathered enough fans so I can get an update!

Thanks again!
11-14-07, 06:29 AM   #20
Kulstad
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Thanx a million for all your help yesterday, Ganders. I only have 2 small things to fix now, and I hope you can help me with it....
  • Under my 3d character model, the Armor% does not update correctly (ie: when I repair my gear, it does not get set back to 100% until I log out and log in again)
  • Again with the 3d characters, I cannot hover over any of the models (mine or anyone else in my party) to get information about them (ie: where the party members are [Tirisfal, STV, etc])

If you can help with these things, that'd be awesome. If not, you still rock for all your fixes for us junkies yesterday

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Patch for 2.3