01-18-10, 08:01 PM   #1
xenius
A Fallenroot Satyr
Stuf Unit Frames + Combo Point addon

Hey,

Anyone know how i can resize the black area around my char and my target(right side). can't find any option for it only when i disable statusbars it goes away, but i just want to resize it.

Also what is a good combo point addon, because the combo points from stuf arent that good visable.
01-18-10, 10:17 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
My guess is that the black is the background for your statusbars (each element of Stuf can have a background/border). What I think you're looking for would be the actual background area of the frame itself. Click right on Player (or Target) and look at the right panel. There you can change the size of your unit frame.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

01-19-10, 01:15 AM   #3
Horrid
A Fallenroot Satyr
probably overkill,but i use power auras for combo points and a few other things..works great imho lol

Last edited by Horrid : 01-19-10 at 01:16 AM. Reason: typos
01-19-10, 02:27 AM   #4
cormanthor
A Warpwood Thunder Caller

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
You can also resize (and move) the combo points in StUF, and change the icon format to be tick marks (eg. I, II, III...).

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Stuf Unit Frames + Combo Point addon